VoIP for small business bundles phone, data, and video into one unified service so you can do more with less.
Now you can enjoy the speed, flexibility, and security of unified communications on your own network. Cisco offers VoIP for small business solutions that are just your size.
VoIP for small business is an important part of your unified communications solution
Before we get started, let's go over some key terms:
- "VoIP" (voice over IP) lets you make phone calls over an IP (Internet protocol) data network.
- Unified communications from Cisco takes VoIP for small business a step further. It helps you combine all of your communications-including voice, data, and video-into a secure, inexpensive, easy-to-manage solution with lots of great features.
VoIP for small business helps you keep it simple while saving cash
As a small business owner, you've got to stay flexible-and that's why VoIP for small business is such a great way to go. By switching to an Internet-based phone system on your own network, you'll stay connected at work and at home. You'll have better security. And you'll have easier access to the information you need, right when you need it.
- Save money
- Reduce travel expenses with Web conferencing, video calls, and other collaborative tools
- Add extra phone lines easily-VoIP allows you to send more than one phone call across the same Web-based network
- Communicate better with employees and customers
- Offer more ways for you and your employees to stay connected
- "Presence" technology allows you to see which employees are available and how to contact them
- Unified communications makes it easier for you to work from home-or from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Enjoy lots of features without hidden fees
- Call forwarding
- Unlimited long distance
- Call conferencing
- Caller ID
VoIP for small business from Cisco offers technology that serves your business needs. That means you have more time to focus on what really matters-your success.
- Get more information about Cisco Small Business Phone Systems
- Find a Cisco partner who can help you determine the best communications solution for your business.
- Keep learning with collaboration resources to help you grow your business