Wi-Fi technology keeps advancing. Mobile usage keeps rising. How do you keep pace at business sites experiencing unexpected growth with little or no IT staff?
Cisco® Mobility Express Solution targets just such situations with a simple over-the-air configuration interface. It also combines a virtual wireless LAN controller with Cisco Aironet® access points supporting 802.11ac Wave 2 – the latest wireless LAN technology on the market. This means there’s no need to buy, maintain, and manage a separate WLAN controller appliance.
● Enables fast IT: Your wireless network is up and running in less than 10 minutes
● Uses 802.11ac Wave 2, the latest wireless LAN technology on the market
● Eases Wi-Fi setup and management at sites with limited IT staff
● Embeds a virtual WLAN controller into your access point at no extra cost
● Manages small and midsize networks of other access points per virtual controller deployed
● Supports Cisco’s industry-leading features with no price premium
● Cisco DNA Spaces can be added to boost customer engagement and enable presence-based analytics
Deploy your Cisco wireless LAN in less than 10 minutes. You can simultaneously configure multiple Aironet access points with industry best-practice settings enabled by default. It takes just three steps to get going:
1. Connect to an 802.11ac Wave 2 Cisco Aironet Access Point using any wireless device.
2. Use the Cisco WLAN Express Setup Wizard to configure multiple access points simultaneously. Your wireless network can contain a mix of other Cisco Aironet Series Access Points. You just need one 802.11ac Wave 2 Aironet Access Point to the control function.
3. Access the management dashboard – available via a browser or a mobile app – to operate, monitor, and troubleshoot your network.
When you want to access your Mobility Express dashboard from your mobile device, use the Cisco Wireless app, available at the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Using the built-in, business-class WLAN controller functions, you can easily manage other access points without a physical controller for each Mobility Express virtual controller you deploy. That means if you are a small or midsize organization, you can now deliver the same quality user experiences as large enterprises. There’s no price premium, and you don’t have to understand command-line interfaces.
To learn more about Cisco Mobility Express Solution or any of the other Cisco 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points, visit: https://www.cisco.com/go/mobilityexpress.