Open orchestration and infrastructure as a service
The Cisco ONE™ Enterprise Cloud Suite - Infrastructure Automation offer delivers allinclusive provisioning, orchestration, and management for Cisco® and third-party hardware solutions for both the physical and virtual devices. It allows you to efficiently and costeffectively deploy private cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
You can extend your capabilities to:
● Automate provisioning, orchestration, and management of Cisco and third-party resources.
● Consume infrastructure services from an intuitive self-service portal.
● Automate security and isolation models to provide repeatable services.
● Standardize and automate multi-tenant environments across shared infrastructure instances.
Cisco has partnered with many hardware vendors and independent software vendors to establish an open framework for IaaS. Our broad ecosystem includes multiple hypervisor, networking, and storage vendors to provide you with greater flexibility while offering the benefits of deep integrations. We support bare-metal, containerized, and virtual-machine applications. Rather than having to choose one software-defined infrastructure, you have the choice of supporting multiple environments.
● An open foundation for implementing orchestration and management across Cisco® and third-party infrastructure for private-cloud infrastructure as a service
● Infrastructure delivery in minutes through unified provisioning and management of computing, network, and storage resources
● Accelerated time to market for applications through selfservice portals and error-free delivery of production and development environments
● Modular, cost-effective means of implementing multicloud using existing hardware, tools, and processes
Day 0 and ongoing operations management
The Infrastructure Automation offer consists of three Cisco tools: Cisco UCS® Director, UCS Central, and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Supervisor. You can perform day-0 setup and day-1 definition and deployment of Cisco Unified Computing System™ servers, Cisco HyperFlex™ hyperconverged infrastructure, and Cisco UCS Converged Infrastructure from VCE, NetApp, IBM, and Pure Storage.
Mike Majunke, Head of Infrastructure and Platform Services, ORBIT
Easing your transition to cloud and DevOps
Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite Infrastructure Automation features a unified API that is supported by the broader Cisco UCS ecosystem of DevOps and IT Operations Management (ITOM) tools. This means you can transition to cloud using existing tools, as you adopt new automation and continuous delivery processes. Start with infrastructure automation and grow to consistent delivery of complete data center stacks.
Cisco’s modular approach to multicloud lets you begin with your data center and grow to include hybrid public and private cloud management as well as the ability to optimize the placement of workloads. Your organization can achieve rapid return on investment. IT operations, development, and non-IT teams can adjust to new processes faster, and you can adopt automation more organically. Subscription-based licensing simplifies license and support management for easier compliance, lowers up-front costs, and shifts spending to an operating budget.
Cost-effective infrastructure automation and multicloud
Extend from automating infrastructure to delivering infrastructure as a service using the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite - Infrastructure Automation offer. You can then further extend automation by adding additional offers: Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite Cloud Management, Service Management, and Workload Optimization. Cisco offers budget flexibility with subscriptions in 1, 3, and 5-year term options
To learn more, visit www.cisco.com/go/cloudsuite