Comprehensive collaboration as a service.
Cisco® HCS offers the portfolio of Cisco collaboration technologies in a scalable, as-aservice cloud platform based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM). Use HCS to improve flexibility, boost efficiency, and increase business agility. This solution allows you to:
● Deliver the latest Cisco integrated voice, video, mobility, messaging, presence, meetings, and contact center services. You can also deliver the contact center services across IP phones and video endpoints, mobile and desktop devices, and web and business applications from the cloud.
● Pay only for what you need with a simple monthly subscription through the Cisco Collaboration Flex Plan. You can shift your financial model from CapEx to OpEx and realize predictable cost and service levels, which can help boost your operational efficiency.
● Utilize the very latest in sophisticated security and compliance standards with Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II), and elliptic curve cryptography.
● Easily transition from a Unified Communications Manager (UCM) on-premises model to a cloud-based HCS solution and provide a broad portfolio of collaboration applications with the latest capabilities, including access to WebEx Teams™ and Webex® Meetings from the cloud.
● Offer a broad portfolio of collaboration capabilities with a simple, consistent user experience on any device from a unified cloud architecture, delivered by Cisco HCS certified partners with Cisco Powered™ Services
Better employee experiences and improved productivity: Enable people to work their way with simple and effective communication and collaboration from anywhere, anytime, using any device.
Better internal and external customer service: Enable your employees to be more responsive in their day-to-day activities; deliver omnichannel customer engagement from your contact centers.
Increased IT agility: Accelerate the ramp-up of new services as your business grows. Keep up to date with the latest new features and capabilities, without the need for large upgrade projects.
Optimized capital and operational resources: Reduce capital expenditures on infrastructure and focus IT operational support on your strategic business priorities, not managing IT systems.
Consolidated services: Enterprise-grade telephony, unified messaging, audio, video, and web conferencing, PSTN services, WAN infrastructure, billing, support, and much more delivered by certified Cisco PoweredTM partners.
Cisco HCS enables you to enjoy all the sophistication and enhanced user experiences of the on-premises Cisco Unified Communications Manager, with the benefits of a cloud service, in a deployment model that suits your business requirements and objectives.
A Cisco HCS solution can deliver enterprise voice and video calling, messaging and presence, meetings, and Contact Center customer engagement. You get:
● Enterprise telephony: A cloud-hosted PBX based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager for full- featured, enterprise-grade IP telephony for any size organization.
● Unified communications: Enjoy voice and video calling, mobility, instant messaging, and presence on any desktop or mobile device with Cisco Jabber®.
● Conferencing: Add WebEx Meetings and Webex Teams to your HCS solution. Engage your co-workers, customers, and partners. Experience better meetings with high-definition video and screen sharing.
● Contact Center: Run your customer engagement center completely in the cloud and create differentiated omnichannel customer experiences by adding Cisco HCS for Contact Center.
● Endpoints for every occasion: Select from a wide range of Cisco IP phones to suit any requirement, and choose award-winning desktop and room systems that can transform your workplace.
Partner Managed - Gain the benefit of a private cloud while retaining control and ownership of your collaboration services, and blend in cloud services to create hybrid models as needed. Ask your certified partner for the range of managed service options.
Partner Cloud – Choose Cisco Collaboration for any sized organization (UCaaS) as a private instance cloud delivered by HCS certified partners with Cisco Powered Services.
Visit the Cisco HCS webpage for more information and talk to your Cisco account manager or preferred HCS certified partner about the right solution for your organization.