The all new Webex is now FedRAMP authorized and brings everyone together to do exceptional work. Webex is the engaging, intelligent, and inclusive app for exceptional experiences that make working together distinctly better, in real-time or anytime.
Key features of Webex for Government:
● Enjoy cloud calling from Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Cloud for Government, and Cisco IP Phones
● High quality video conferencing with multi-stream high-definition audio and video from any device—desktop, mobile, web, and Webex collaboration devices—with easy, consistent experiences
● Secure messaging and file sharing integrated with Microsoft and Box
● Webex Devices for enhanced meetings experience, white-boarding, and keeping your remote workforce more productive
● Security: Have peace of mind that your conversations are being held on a platform with end to end encryption
● Flexibility: Work from anywhere, on any device, at any time
● Engaging: Screen share, white board, and separate into breakout rooms for richer collaboration
● Inclusive: Deeply integrated with popular productivity and learning tools
Webex for Government—FedRAMP Authorized solution gives your agency access to the all new Webex collaboration platform.
Work together securely
Webex is built with Cisco’s industry-leading security expertise. A global architecture and network help ensure speed and performance so you’ll get secure, high-quality video meetings without compromise.
Provision, analyze, control, and monitor
Webex Control Hub provides the tools needed to deliver and monitor Webex services for every user in your organization, and to proactively address performance issues while optimizing device usage.
Enable remote workforce
Unlike other collaboration management solutions, Webex Control Hub manages all your services and devices in one place. This allows you to define detailed permissions and settings, and gives you easy-to-interpret usage and performance charts no matter where your users are working. In the office, at home, or on the go, you have the ability to drill down into any area of interest fast.
Powerful one-on-one and group messaging
Webex provides a full team collaboration platform with secure file-sharing, two-way whiteboarding, and digital spaces that allow you to organize your conversations into workstreams.
Webex automatically sets your status when you’re in a meeting, sharing your screen, and out of office so people know when you’re actually available.
With our Cisco Webex for Government—FedRAMP Authorized solution, your agency gets a robust, industry-leading, cloud-based collaboration solution that adheres to stringent federal security requirements.
Through our decades of experience partnering with the Federal Government, we have developed:
● Consistency and unparalleled reliability and security with operations and applications, regardless of where they reside
● A reputation as a proven and trusted provider
● A broad suite of solutions for collaboration in the cloud
At Cisco, we are committed to providing Federal government customers like you with the commercially available Cisco Webex solution you know and trust, but with the added security and certification of FedRAMP Authorization.
Learn more about the FedRAMP Authorized solution from Cisco at https://cisco.com/go/fedramp.
Or contact your Cisco representative. You can also email us at COLLAB-USGOV@cisco.com