● Align business objectives with network goals to plan and prioritize new initiatives.
● Develop an architectural vision that offers the agility to address future business needs.
● Create a robust and scalable security architecture using a mission-focused, risk-avoidance approach.
● More effectively protect your infrastructure by identifying architectural vulnerabilities and deviations from security best practices.
● Understand industrial protocols and how your devices map to the overall Purdue model.
● Architectural design built on Cisco® industry leading best-practices.
The Cisco® Industrial Networking Primer Service, is an architectural design strategy service where our Operational Technology (OT) experts analyze your network to ensure you have a secure and scalable network architecture that can adapt to today’s complex and ever-changing technology landscape.
Figure 1 shows the journey our experts take to help you transform your industrial network.
Industrial network transformation journey
Architectural design built on Cisco® industry leading best-practices
The Industrial Networking Primer provides customers with an architectural design strategy service to plan and design a secure network architecture to meet their current and long-term business goals.
Protecting your industrial network requires visibility into equipment. Included in this offering is an assessment service where our operational Technology (OT) Security experts analyze your ICS network using Cisco Cyber Vision to provide:
Benefits of Cisco Cyber Vision Assessment Services
● Improve network agility and flexibility to facilitate expansion and the adoption of new technology initiatives.
● Gain insights into the industrial hardware, protocols and communication flows currently traversing the network.
● Identify gaps within the current architecture and define a strategy to fill those gaps while aligning to future business requirements.
● Provide a framework for security enforcement.
● Provide a clear hierarchy, service separation and modularity within the network.
● Address general network concerns around scalability, modularity and resiliency and minimize fault domains.
● Develop an architecture capable of leveraging newer technology trends and innovations to further enhance business capabilities.
Our skills and resources
With more than 30 years of industrial networking experience, Cisco offers a full suite of design, testing, implementation, training, and support services to support customers that require an IT/OT secure, integrated, standardized, and compliant architecture for connecting industrial automation and control systems.
Availability and ordering
Cisco Industrial Networking Primer Services is available through Cisco globally. Details may vary by region.
For more information
For more information about Cisco Industrial Networking Services, please contact: Ask-CX-Industrial-Networking@cisco.com