● Continually innovate more successfully, and with far less risk
● Augment your IT team with a Cisco expert acting as trusted advisor
● Minimize business disruptions with dedicated, personalized support focused exclusively on collaboration
● Gain insight into future risks with ongoing consulting engagements, personalized business and technical reviews, and proactive monitoring and troubleshooting
● Accelerate your business transformation with Cisco helping you continually optimize your team and solution
Software Support Premium gives you a highly personalized, proactive support experience so you can continually innovate and optimize your collaboration investments—more successfully, with less risk. You get:
● An experience curated by a skilled Cisco technical expert who functions as an extension of your IT team.
● Easy, expert collaboration support with a dedicated help desk for both users and administrators.
● Faster time to resolution with a team of Solution Support experts who own your case until it’s resolved.
● Reduced complexity with Cisco facilitating support for both Cisco and non-Cisco products.
● Reduced business risk with proactive monitoring and troubleshooting, incident and escalation management, and a restoration time objective to quickly restore on-premises services.
● Personalized guidance from Cisco business consultants who understand your solution, environment, and business.
● Deep insight into your business and solution through monthly reviews.
● Ongoing consultations by specialists, who help you overcome challenges and continually advance your collaboration strategy.
No matter how many components make up your Cisco collaboration solution, no matter where you are in your cloud transformation journey, you get a unified, consistent, and personalized support experience across your infrastructure.
● That extends across all Cisco collaboration products—from meetings to calling to contact center to devices—and even includes coordinating multivendor support for third-party partner products.
● Across all deployment models—on premises, hybrid, cloud, and customer-hosted.
● And across all licensing models, perpetual and subscription.
Do you have the right resources in place to power your business transformation? As your collaboration solution evolves, you’ll need to address ongoing technical, product, and change management requirements. Why invest in turning your team into Cisco collaboration experts? Let Cisco support your solution and users so your team can focus on your strategic priorities.
For more information, visit the Support Services for Collaboration Solution Overview or download a detailed Service Definition.