Provide secure data, guest, and multimedia wireless access for your small business with the Cisco AP541N Wireless Access Point. Installation scenarios include standalone or integrated with Cisco Small Business products and the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS).
- Clustering Technology: Simplifies wireless deployments by creating a single point of administration for multiple access points
- Superior Performance: Provides a Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for higher throughput
- Robust Security: Supports business-class security encryptions (WPA2, 802.1x supplicant), and authentication for client compatibility, MAC address authentication, client isolation, and rogue access point detection
- Voice Roaming: Allows for client fast roaming while maintaining good voice quality with 802.11i standards
- Power Options: Uses both standard AC power and Power over Ethernet (PoE), simplifying installations in locations such as drop ceilings where power outlets may not be accessible
- Limited lifetime warranty