ROSA Video Service Manager
Total Management of Digital Content Delivery
Monitor and manage digital video, audio, and other applications, as well as the devices through which the services flow with the Cisco ROSA Video Service Manager (VSM). Rather than focusing on individual network components, the VSM solution operates at a higher level to:
- Identify service problems
- Support business decisions and marketing programs and initiatives
- Respond to changes in consumer demand
- React to competitive challenges
ROSA VSM provides:
- Rapid Fault Identification: On-screen network topology schematics pinpoint service disruption locations and alarms provide alerts to the status of premium services.
- Service Flow Overview: Service flow paths appear in a powerful service filter view to track a service's path throughout the headend.
- Service Status Indication: A service dashboard provides a clear indication of the health of a service being processed by the system.
- Intuitive and Easy Configuration of Services: GUI supports rapid service configuration across the network to activate, schedule, or trigger device configuration changes without visiting equipment sites.
- Time Scheduled Service Changes: Individual service configuration profiles can be triggered by the internal scheduler or from an external system.
- Extreme Flexibility: The system supports Serial Digital Interface (SDI), Asynchronous Serial Interface (ASI), and IP video network topologies, plus Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) Simulcrypt integration, major conditional access systems, OpenCAS, and DVB-EIS.