Introduce Revenue-Generating Interactivity
Advanced Analog set-tops from Scientific Atlanta, a Cisco company, give video network operators an economical strategy for introducing subscribers to interactive services and generating new revenues, while planning for an ultimate migration to digital services.
Set-tops in this series offer a variety of capabilities and benefits, including:
- Pay Per View (PPV) and Impulse Pay Per View (RF-IPPV) capabilities, which increase revenue opportunities with an easy-to-use interface for immediate access to exclusive video programming.
- On screen messaging and virtual text and graphics channels that provide customized messages and information on demand – without requiring any additional bandwidth. This increases advertising revenue opportunities, enhances premium service tiers, reinforces the service provider’s brand identity and improves subscriber satisfaction and retention.
- An integrated, interactive viewing guide (IVG), an easy to use interface to help subscribers choose programming, create “favorites” lists, protect their families from objectionable content, and simplify VCR recording (with optional VCR Commander™)
- Downloadable operating system and applications software, which simplify staging and make software deployments easier – without the need for truck rolls.
- WorldGate Internet services (software option), which enable new revenue opportunities while offering subscribers access to TV-based Internet services (Web browsing, email, chat).
- Factory integrated or manually inserted Genius™ Card (sold separately), which enables the easy addition of third-party applications, thereby preventing obsolescence.
- The highest signal security available for analog CATV transmission.