Differentiate Your Services and Create Revenue
Deliver user experiences that are more social, visual, and personal and feature in-home and mobile connectivity. Cisco digital video broadcasting-IP (DVB-IP) hybrid set-tops help you attract and retain customers as you meet the growing demand for new, expanded services.
Enhance the User Experience
Cisco set-tops help you reclaim valuable bandwidth and deliver interactive video services. You can offer subscribers an electronic program guide (EPG), as well as revenue-generating services like video on demand (VoD) and pay-per-view (PPV). Subscribers also benefit from:
- Digital video recorders (DVRs) and personal video recorders (PVRs) for more convenience, control, and choices
- High-definition television (HDTV) for increased audio and video quality
- Multiple tuners for watching a recorded program while simultaneously recording others
- High-speed data connectivity for fast, dependable service through integrated EuroDOCSIS cable modems
- Digital video services for clearer video and sound than from analog services
Cisco 8484DVB HD DVR
- Transform the Consumer Experience
Learn how you can deliver IP-based services that are more social, personal, and interactive.
- Serbia Broadband Makes Cisco a Video Partner
Learn about the end-to-end digital video solution that Cisco is developing for Serbia Broadband and Telemach in Slovenia.