Reliable, Targeted Set-top Status and Control
Scientific Atlanta's System Manager series of products give video network operators the ability to consistently and reliably monitor and control the addressable functions on their Scientific Atlanta advanced analog set-top boxes. These products are designed to help operators:
- Program more pay-per-view (PPV) events than ever with a high performance, real-time, multi-tasking control system that supports months of PPV capacity, not just weeks
- Get visual, real-time status information for any addressable device, or group of devices, on the network with a high-resolution, intuitive, easy to configure graphical user interface (GUI)
- Ensure optimum performance, with no need to shut down or wait for low-usage times to perform backups and other tasks. System Manager can remain online full time; 24 hours per day, every day.
- Market services, promote events, send billing reminders, or even provide weather warnings to groups of subscribers. From personal greeting services to local billboard advertising, the possibilities are virtually limitless.
- Ensure security with multiple levels of password protection and the ability to track specific system activity with detailed, transaction log reports
When combined with Scientific Atlanta's advanced set-top boxes, software and other products, System Manager enables video network operators an outstanding combination of control, performance, ease of use, and security.