Easily Integrate IP and Serial Video Networks
Develop your high-definition (HD) video networks with the Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series. These high-capacity and scalable gateways promote transparent integration between IP and serial video conferencing networks.
Features and Capabilities
The easily configurable units in the Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series:
- Are standards-based and compatible with all major vendors' IP video endpoints and multipoint control units (MCUs)
- Have 16 independently clocked ports per blade.
- Support V.35, RS-449, and RS-530 synchronous serial data interfaces and RS-366 dialing.
- Support external serial encryption devices, including loss - of- synchronization support.
In addition, these units:
- Offer powerful dial plans to help ensure that calls get routed efficiently.
- Support bandwidth per call from 56 to 1920 kbps.
- Provide transparent communication between IP and serial video networks and devices
Deliver Cloud-Based Collaboration
Read "The New Collaboration Workspace" and learn how to promote collaboration.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Use telepresence - to watch videos,and demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.