|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco SFS InfiniBand switch series products. View the end-of-life notice to learn:
A New Class of Data Infrastructure
The Cisco SFS 7000D InfiniBand Server Switch provides a new class of data center infrastructure that interconnects discreet server resources using a high-performance 20-Gbps, low-latency fabric.
The Cisco SFS 7000D provides:
- 24 dual-speed InfiniBand 4X ports that can operate in either 20-Gbps double data rate (DDR)) or 10-Gbps single data rate (SDR) mode for server and interswitch connectivity
- Nonblocking 480-Gbps cross-sectional bandwidth with less than 200 nanoseconds of port-to-port latency
- Supports DDR-to-SDR switching capability for investment protection and higher server densities
- Command-line interface (CLI), Web, and Java-based systems management options
- Powered ports to enable flexible copper and optical interface configurations
The Cisco SFS 7000D offers the reliability, security, and control required for high-performance and utility computing. When combined with Cisco SFS 3000 Series Multifabric Server Switches, the Cisco SFS 7000D facilitates shared pools of I/O resources that can be mapped together by Cisco VFrame Server Fabric Virtualization Software to deliver virtual "computing services."
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Bulletins) Data Sheets
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Data Sheets) Q&A
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Q&A)