|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Network Expansion and Quality Communication
Maximize your network availability while simultaneously increasing your number of connections and quality of communications. One of the SFE2010 Ethernet Switch, part of Cisco Small Business Stackable Managed Switches, lets you expand the size of your network securely and reliably.
The SFE2010 features a number of options to ensure that your network won't come crashing to a halt, including fully-redundant stacking and dual firmware images for safe upgrades. Additionally, the integrated security features of this managed switch prevent unauthorized access to your network's critical data. Included quality-of-service (QoS) functionality bolsters your video and voice communications. The SFE2010 also supports unit-stacking: up to four separate, connected switches can be configured via a single web interface.
Additional features of the Cisco SFE2010 Ethernet Switch include:
- 48 10/100 Ethernet ports, two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, and two miniGBIC slots for Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Secure, encrypted management via SSH and SSL, as well as 802.1x and MAC authentication and filtering
- Advanced security: ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DHCP Snooping, STP Root Guard
- Support for 802.1q-based VLANs, to segment your network
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes