Enhance Services and Simplify Operations
Simplify network operations by converging wireless and wireline services with Cisco ME 3600X 24CX Series Ethernet Access Switches. These switches also:
- Provide 10 Gbps transport speed in the access layer for business and mobile applications
- Help you initiate MPLS-based VPN services from within the access layer
- Facilitate premium services with enhanced service-level agreement (SLA) capabilities
- Offer a "pay-as-you-grow" feature and service activation model for increased flexibility and cost-effectiveness
These switches are 1-rack-unit (1RU), fixed-form-factor platforms available in copper and fiber hardware-optimized configurations:
- Cisco ME 3600X 24CX-24TS (copper) with twenty-four 10/100/1000 ports and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports
- Cisco ME 3600X 24CX-24FS (fiber) with twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports and two 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports
The Cisco ME 3600X 24CX series features important enhancements that help simplify and facilitate network management, which reduces operational costs. You can deploy these switches in a variety of applications, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet business service and Ethernet mobile backhaul.
This series also provides:
- Timing services for a converged access network to support mobile solutions, including Radio Access Network (RAN) applications
- Support for Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) services
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.