|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cost-Effective Solution Optimized for Triple Play Services
Built specifically to meet the needs of service providers, Cisco ME 2400 Series Ethernet Access Switches deliver cost-effective switching capabilities that are optimized for Ethernet to the home (ETTH) triple-play services such as Internet access, VoIP, and IPTV. In addition to providing feature-rich, next-generation Layer 2 switching located at the customer’s site, Cisco ME 2400 Series Ethernet Access Switches also offer:
- Compact form factor (1RU x 9.52 in.) for ease of deployment in space limited places
- All front connectors to simplify access for in field troubleshooting
- Optimized triple play service features including advanced QoS, rate-limiting, and robust multicast control
- Comprehensive security solution for Metro Ethernet access
Cisco ME 2400 Series Ethernet Access Switches feature comprehensive security capabilities that provide in-depth coverage. These capabilities provide a range of services from network-based security that protects the network from unauthorized traffic, to switch security which helps maintain continuous switch operation, to subscriber security which shields users from other malicious subscribers.
The Cisco ME 2400 Series is available in the following configurations:
- Cisco ME 2400-24TS-24 AC Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks, AC Power Supply (ME-2400-24TS-A)
- Cisco ME 2400-24TS-24 DC Ethernet 10/100 ports and 2 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks, DC Power Supply (ME-2400-24TS-D)
Learn about Used Cisco Switch products.