Integrated Memory for Accelerated Performance
Cisco UCS Invicta Series Solid State Systems deliver powerful, easy-to-manage application acceleration for I/O and bandwidth-intensive workloads. With Cisco UCS Invicta Series, you can confidently deploy flash memory technology with the proven operational and scaling advantages of the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
Accelerate the Data Center
Uncover the business effects of flash memory systems.Register Now
Features and Capabilities
Easy Deployment and Management
- Cisco UCS Invicta Series products can be easily incorporated into your UCS environment and configured in just a few steps.
- Unified management with UCS Director speeds up resource allocation and reallocation through process automation.
- Scalable pools of flash memory help you meet application acceleration needs and eliminate operational bottlenecks in the data center.
Consistent Performance for Key Applications
Accelerate data-intensive workloads, including analytics and intelligence, batch processing, database loads, email, high-performance computing, online transaction processing, video transcoding, and virtual desktops. You can:
- Extract data, integrate data, and perform analysis up to 10 times faster
- Run batches without pausing workflow
- Dramatically decrease query response times
- Reduce email time delays by a factor of up to 50
- Improve user experience with virtual desktops that launch faster and respond quickly while virus scanning
Persistent Flash Memory and Data Security
With UCS Invicta Series, your data is protected in two major ways:
- Write protection buffer delivers confirmed writes in the event of a power loss.
- Asynchronous replication delivers data to a variety of different targets for increased flexibility, security, and availability.
A lower total cost of ownership (TCO) results from savings in several areas:
- Unified management reduces administrator workload and automates IT processes
- Solid-state flash memory technology reduces power consumption and floor space
- Data reduction reduces IT infrastructure and data center footprint requirements
- Thin provisioning eliminates the cost of unused, over-allocated resources