|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Manage Endpoint Devices Automatically
Dynamically discover, identify, and monitor all network-attached endpoints within an enterprise network with Cisco NAC Profiler. It manages these devices intelligently, based on user-defined security policies.
You can deploy Cisco NAC Profiler, a core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution, either as an integral part of an 802.1x infrastructure solution or as a Cisco NAC Appliance overlay solution.
When deployed as part of a broader Network Admission Control (NAC) implementation, Cisco NAC Profiler facilitates deployment and management of Cisco NAC systems. It discovers and tracks the location and type of all LAN-attached endpoints, including those that cannot authenticate.
With Cisco NAC Profiler, your IT and security administrators can:
- Simplify deployment of Cisco NAC, by automating device identification and authentication and easing administrative tasks
- Facilitate deployment and management of the Cisco ACS 802.1x-based infrastructure or Cisco NAC overlay solutions
- Gather endpoint device profiling information and maintain a real-time, contextual inventory of networked devices
- Monitor and manage device behavior anomalies, such as port swapping, MAC address spoofing, and profile changes
- Secure all company-owned endpoints, including nonauthenticating devices such as printers and IP phones
Addresses customer challenges, key functions and benefits, and provides an overview of the TrustSec product portfolio.
- Gartner 2013 NAC Magic Quadrant
See why Cisco has been positioned as a leader in Gartner's Network Access Control Magic Quadrant.