Intelligent Detection and Precision Response
Accurately identify, classify, and stop malicious activity. Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors:
- Detect threats to intellectual property and customer data, with modular inspection throughout the network stack
- Stop sophisticated attackers by detecting behavioral anomalies, evasion, and attacks against vulnerabilities
- Prevent threats with confidence using the industry's most comprehensive set of threat prevention actions
- Focus response with dynamic threat ratings and detailed logging
- Provide protection from the latest threats and vulnerabilities
Performance and Flexibility
Select the right performance for your needs:
- Design your IPS for your network, with full inspection at up to 4Gbps, and a variety of high-density copper and fiber interface options
- Deploy IPS to fit your policy, whether you deploy inline, promiscuous, both at the same time, or even inline-on-a-stick
- Minimize the cost and complexity of protection, using your current virtual LAN configuration, and industry-leading virtualization capabilities
Reduce the time and effort required to implement and update security measures. Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors:
- Reduce the cost of change and configuration management activities, using the Cisco Security Manager to update policies on thousands of devices in a few simple steps
- Simplify management with IPS Manager Express
Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors are a core component of the Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) solution.
All-in-One IPS Management Software
The Cisco IPS Manager Express provides provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting for up to five sensors.
Up-to-Date Security Intelligence
Cisco Services for IPS provides frequent threat protection updates and Cisco SMARTnet support for Cisco IPS to ensure comprehensive up-to-date protection.