View an Interactive 3D Model of the Cisco 7301 Router
The Cisco 7300 Series is optimized for flexible, feature rich IP/MPLS services at the network edge, where service providers and enterprises link together. The Cisco 7300 Series can be used for enterprise campus Internet gateway applications or be deployed by service providers as a high-end CPE router for enterprise-class managed service offerings. Coupled with powerful network processing, a broad set of interfaces and a compact, modular form factor the Cisco 7300 is ideal for intelligent, multi-gigabit network edge applications.
- Enterprise: Campus WAN or Internet Gateway router
- Service Provider: High-end CPE router, Metro Ethernet CPE, Managed IP VPN (MPLS or IPsec) and Broadband Aggregation router
- Most robust set of customer edge features including: Network Address Translation (NAT), integrated stateful firewall, Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Quality of Service (QoS), and traffic shaping.
- Multi-gigabit backplane capacity with a broad set of interfaces from DS-1 to OC-48/STM-16 along with integrated Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cisco 7301 - Compact, highest performing 1 RU routing platform in the industry.
- Cisco 7304 - Most compact (4RU) routing system to offer high availability with route processor redundancy.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet (optical or copper) ports with support for Cisco 7000 Series Port Adapters
- High Performance IP/MPLS Services - Innovative adaptive network processing powers a broad set of network applications and services.
Cisco Router Portfolio Multimedia Demo