|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco Agent Desktop is a computer telephony integration (CTI) solution for single- and multisite IP-based contact centers. It is easy to deploy, configure, and manage. Powerful tools help increase agent and supervisor productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. An intuitive GUI decreases IT dependency and simplifies customization, maintenance, and change management. Transparent integration with Cisco Unified Contact Center helps you easily deploy CTI capabilities at new locations as customer contact operations expand.
Important features include:
- Robust CTI screen pop, soft phone with media termination, and agent/supervisor coaching capabilities
- Faster installation than traditional CTI technologies
- GUI-based management
- Supervisory features that let you view real-time statistics, monitor and coach agents, barge in, intercept, and record active agent calls
- Presence integration
- Agent email queuing and response system designed specifically for Cisco Agent Desktop for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Call-control capabilities such as call answer, hold, conference, and transfer
- Automatic call distributor state control, including ready / not ready and wrap-up
Agents see customer information in an enterprise data window and an optional screen pop. Cisco Agent Desktop requires minimal screen space and lets agents customize its capabilities to meet their individual needs.