Give your employees the essential tools they need for rich collaboration anywhere in one complete, affordable, easy-to-own solution. It’s great for smaller environments, and built to scale with changing business needs.
Your employees are your most powerful business resource. And when you bring them together to share their knowledge, creativity, and experience, their value soars. Studies show that better collaboration leads to improved productivity and profitability. That’s why so many businesses are focusing on helping their employees collaborate wherever, whenever, and however they want.
Cisco® Business Edition 6000S (BE6000S) provides a simple, affordable way to put powerful communications in reach of everyone in your company. This complete, all-in-one solution lets your employees work together using the industry’s best communications tools, all from a single, integrated platform. It makes it easy for them to reach the people and resources they need from any location, using the devices they prefer. Designed specifically for smaller, entry-level communications requirements, Cisco BE6000S simplifies operations with one centrally managed platform that is fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use. So there’s less to manage, less space and power usage, and less cost.
Toward a More Connected Workforce
We’re living in a world that’s more interconnected than ever before. Your collaboration may not be limited to your own company. More than ever, people are working across and beyond their own organizations – with customers, colleagues, and business partners.
But keeping employees connected with the people and resources they need to do their best work, on the devices they choose, can be challenging. Your phone system might be maxed out and unable to support more users. You might be running and managing multiple networks from different manufacturers. And you might not be ready to securely support mobile users who want to use their own devices at work. Additionally, you might be paying too much to maintain a system that isn't able to keep pace with your employees’ and customers’ service expectations.
To be successful, you need an affordable communications solution that lets you start simple and grow as you go. One that lets you smoothly transition from your outdated technology into business-transforming experiences, without disrupting your employees and your business processes. And when your business needs change, your solution should make it easy to adapt and cost-effectively enable you to support new users, devices, and applications.
Cisco BE6000S is an all-in-one platform that provides essential communications capabilities including routing, gateway, voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, conferencing, and paging services, enabling every user to connect and communicate from any device and location the way they prefer (Figure 1). The solution is easy to install and deploy, rapidly reducing the cost of ownership for companies with smaller IT staffs. It’s ideal for small environments that need basic, entry-level voice and IP telephony capabilities, together with powerful, easy-to-use collaboration tools.
● Support for a rich variety of applications and endpoints: Cisco BE6000S is built on the industry-leading Cisco Unified Communications Manager – the core of Cisco Collaboration Architecture solutions. This centralized call-control platform brings together and delivers key communications services such as voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, mobility, and conferencing across your business, so you can connect every user with the exact tools and resources they need to be effective in their jobs.
● Simple management and deployment: Cisco Prime™ Collaboration Provisioning puts the “simple” in Cisco BE6000S. This centralized management tool makes it fast and easy for you to install, maintain, and manage the solution. Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning simplifies provisioning of users and services so you can get operational right away, while keeping costs in control. It eases routine management tasks such as moves, adds, and changes, freeing your IT team to focus on more important work.
● Built to grow and evolve with your business: We’re living in a world of constant change, and Cisco BE6000S is designed to scale up as new business needs develop. It supports up to 150 users and 300 devices across multiple locations. We support further growth through seamless migration to our Business Edition 6000M and Business Edition 6000H models (BE6000M and BE6000H), which allow you to smoothly scale to 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents when the time is right. Each BE6000 platform model is designed using a simple, single‑server approach that fits businesses with limited IT resources and budgets. You can also add a second system for redundancy to help ensure business continuity and provide additional peace of mind.
Figure 1. Cisco BE6000S: Built for Small-Scale Collaboration Deployments
Table 1 lists some use cases for Cisco BE6000S.
Table 1. Cisco BE6000S Use Cases
Communicate with Every User
● Communicate with customers quickly and efficiently
● Reach the right people with instant messaging and presence, and paging services
Collaborate from Any Desktop
● Meet face-to-face with point-to-point video
● Deliver and share all types of content to every user
Connect on Any Device
● Connect in the office and on the go
● Work from a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone
Unlock the Full Potential of Collaboration with Cisco Services
Make the most of Cisco collaboration with our complete set of service offerings that extend across the portfolio, and across the lifecycle.
Cisco and our partners offer a full range of professional and product support services. They complement your technology investment in Cisco collaboration, so you can get the most out of your investment. Our services span our complete portfolio of solutions at every stage of the network, so they can support you as you plan, build, and run your collaboration solutions.
Cisco is a leader in providing innovative collaboration solutions for organizations of all sizes. Cisco Collaboration combines the power of software, hardware, and the network to let people work together how, when, and where they choose. More than 200,000 customers worldwide use our market-leading voice, video, web conferencing, and business messaging solutions. They’re backed by award-winning professional and technical services with global support.
Financing to Help You Achieve Your Objectives
Cisco Capital can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce CapEx. Accelerate your growth. Optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital is available in more than 100 countries. Learn more.
To learn more about how Cisco Business Edition 6000S can help you build a more collaborative business, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/be6000.
Your local Cisco reseller can work with you to select the right Cisco solution to support your business now, and for years to come. And choose an attractive Cisco Capital® purchase program to help you secure financing to deploy the exact solution you want today.