Give your employees all the tools they need for rich collaboration anywhere in one complete, affordable, easy-to-own platform. It’s great for small and midsize deployments, and scales with changing business needs.
Your employees are your most powerful business resource. And when you bring them together to share their knowledge, creativity, and experience, their value soars. Studies show that better collaboration leads to improved productivity and profitability. That’s why so many businesses are focusing on helping their employees collaborate wherever, whenever, and however they want.
Cisco® Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) provides a simple, affordable way to put powerful collaboration in reach for everyone in your company. This complete, all-in-one solution lets your employees work together using the industry’s best collaboration features, all from a single platform. It makes it easy for them to reach the people and resources they need from any location, using the device they choose. Designed specifically for small and medium-sized environments, the Cisco BE6000 simplifies operations with one centrally managed platform that is easy to install, deploy, manage, and use. So there’s less to manage, less space and power consumption, and less cost.
Toward a More Connected Workforce
We’re living in a world that’s more interconnected than ever before. According to a survey by the CEB Enterprise Architecture Leadership council, two-thirds of employees are doing more collaborative work than they were three years ago. They are working outside the office, at home, and on the move. And they expect to use the devices they choose for all types of collaboration, including video everywhere.
Your collaboration may not be limited to your own company. More than ever, people are working across and beyond their own organizations – with customers, colleagues, and business partners.
But keeping employees connected with the people and resources they need, on the devices they choose, can be challenging. Your phone system might be maxed out and unable to support more users. You might be running and managing multiple networks from different manufacturers. And you might not be ready to securely support mobile users who want to use their own devices at work.
To be successful, you need an affordable collaboration solution that lets you start simple and grow as you go.
One that lets you smoothly transition from your outdated technology to a new system, without disrupting your employees and your business applications. And when your business needs change, your solution should make it easy and cost-effective to support new users, devices, and applications.
Cisco BE6000 is a family of all-in-one collaboration solutions that are right-sized and affordable for companies ranging from 25 up to 1000 employees. These purpose-built solutions deliver all the capabilities you need to help your employees connect more effectively with colleagues, customers, and business partners. A single platform gives you premium voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, conferencing, and mobility capabilities. And that’s not all. You also get a wide choice of advanced collaboration options, including video conferencing and contact center services, in the same solution that’s designed to grow with your needs.
● Supports a rich variety of applications and endpoints: Cisco BE6000 solutions are built on the industry-leading Cisco Unified Communications Manager – the core of Cisco Collaboration Architecture solutions. This centralized call-control platform brings together and delivers key communications services such as voice, video, messaging, IM and presence, mobility, and conferencing across your business. You can choose from a suite of advanced collaboration apps that support your business needs best, so you can connect every user with the exact tools and resources they need to be effective in their jobs.
● Simple management and deployment: Cisco Prime™ Collaboration puts the “simple” in Cisco BE6000 solutions. These centralized management solutions make it fast and easy for you to install, maintain, monitor and analyze your unified communications. Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning eases provisioning of users and services, so you can get up and running right away, while keeping costs in control. It simplifies routine tasks such as moves, adds, and changes, freeing your IT team to focus on more important work. Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment simplifies migrations and upgrades from previous Cisco Unfied Communcations solutions. And the Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance and Analytics options enable you to monitor and report on service availability, call quality, and asset utilization, to increase the return on your investment.
● Compatible platforms work smoothly with your environment: You’ve already spent plenty on your network and phone systems, and Cisco BE6000 was designed to help you get the most out of your existing equipment. End-to-end Cisco BE6000 platform models are all standards based, secure, and interoperable with many of today’s third-party partner applications and devices. This gives you the flexibility you need to tailor your solution to meet your specific needs. And you can choose from additional applications from the Cisco Developer Network (Cisco DevNet), an ecosystem of third-party technology partners offering rich, new business solutions built for your Cisco BE6000 solution.
● Built to grow and evolve with your business: We’re living in a world of constant change, and Cisco BE6000 solutions are designed to scale up as new business needs develop. Our platforms can support from 25 to 1000 users, up to 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents. Each platform model is based on a simple, single-server approach that fits businesses with limited IT resources and budgets. You can also add a second server for redundancy to gain additional peace of mind. Our flexible platform lets you smoothly and quickly transition from outdated telephony to unified communications. No matter which model you choose, when the time is right, you can smoothly migrate all your hardware and software to higher-capacity and greater-scale Cisco BE7000 packaged models, or larger Cisco a la carte platforms – protecting your investment.
● Add more collboration capabilities: BE6000 solutions come packed with all your essential UC applications preloaded. Start with your priority use cases, and then, when you are ready to deploy more collaboration services, you can test-drive any preloaded Cisco application, or try out an approved third-party partner application (Cisco BE6000M and BE6000H models only). Alternatively, extend collaboration by adding Cisco Spark™ business messaging and meetings services (powered by Cisco WebEx®), creating unique hybrid cloud and premises user experiences with Cisco Spark Hybrid Services.
Choose from Three Right-Sized Models
The Cisco Business Edition 6000 family of packaged collaboration solutions offers three platform model options to fit a variety of environments (Figures 1 and 2). Your Cisco partner can help you choose the solution that will best support your business both today and tomorrow.
● Cisco Business Edition 6000H: This high-density single-server platform supports up to nine collaboration applications options, 1000 users, 2500 devices, and 100 contact center agents. It’s ideal for medium- to larger-sized business environments.
● Cisco Business Edition 6000M: This medium-density single-server platform supports up to five collaboration applications options, 1000 users, 1200 devices, and 100 contact center agents. It’s great for medium-sized environments.
● Cisco Business Edition 6000S: This small-density integrated router, gateway, and blade server platform supports five fixed core unified communications applications, 150 users, 300 devices, and point-to-point video calling. It’s an excellent solution for small sites that need basic, entry-level voice and IP telephony capabilities, together with powerful, easy-to-use collaboration tools.
Cisco BE6000H and BE6000M: Built for Medium-Scale Collaboration Deployments
The Cisco BE6000 is a packaged solution that comes preloaded with virtualization and applications software and is preconfigured with core UC applications. You can simply turn on additional collaboration applications as your business needs grow.
Cisco BE6000S: Built for Small-Scale Collaboration Deployments
This small-density, integrated router, gateway, and blade server is ideal for small sites that need basic, entry-level voice and IP telephony capabilities, together with powerful, easy-to-use collaboration tools.
Support videoconferencing in any environment
● One-to-one collaboration in the office
● Bring together small groups with the video endpoint you choose
● Deliver training and large presentations
● Enable rich videoconferencing with immersive telepresence
Collaborate from any desktop
● All users and environments
● Basic voice to advanced, integrated collaboration with video and web sharing
● Feature rich, yet easy to use
Deliver a rich experience with any device
● Work from a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone
● Support on-premises or cloud services
● Achieve smooth integration with Microsoft Office
● Reach the right people at the right time with IM and presence
● Enable desktop sharing and conferencing
● Connect with voice, video, and voice messaging
Create superior customer experiences
● Power sophisticated customer interaction
● Work together the way your customers want to
● Connect customers the first time
● Accelerate call center productivity
● Increase employee and customer satisfaction
Unlock the Full Potential of Collaboration with Cisco Services
Make the most of Cisco collaboration with our complete set of service offerings that extend across the portfolio, and across the lifecycle.
Cisco and our partners offer a full range of professional and product support services. They complement your technology investment in collaboration, so you can get the most out of your investment. Our services not only span our complete portfolio of solutions, but every stage of the network, so they can support you as you plan, build, and run your collaboration solutions.
Cisco is a leader in providing innovative collaboration solutions for organizations of all sizes. Cisco collaboration combines the power of software, hardware, and the network to let people work together how, when, and where they choose. More than 200,000 customers worldwide use our market-leading voice, video, and web conferencing solutions. They’re backed by award-winning professional and technical services with global support.
Financing to Help You Achieve Your Objectives
Cisco Capital can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce CapEx. Accelerate your growth. Optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital is available in more than 100 countries. Learn more.
To learn more about how Cisco Business Edition 6000 can help you build a more collaborative business, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/be6000.
Your local Cisco reseller can work with you to select the right Cisco solution to support your business now, and for years to come. And choose an attractive Cisco Capital® purchase program to help you secure financing to deploy the exact solution you want today.