PDF(106.1 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:September 4, 2012
Cisco introduces Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-SF Series Switches, a series of Layer 2 Fast Ethernet switches for midsized campus and branch access networks. Cisco Catalyst 2960-SF switches provide secure, reliable business operations with features that lower total cost of ownership.
Features and benefits of the Cisco Catalyst 2960-SF include:
• 24 or 48 ports of 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
• FlexStack technology, which simplifies operations, enabling a stack to be configured and managed as a single switch with 20 Gbps of stacking throughput. FlexStack requires an optional module and is only available on LAN Base models.
• Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
• IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support, which delivers up to 30 watts (W) per port
• Models that can deliver 370W or 740W of combined PoE/PoE+ power
• USB storage interface for file backup and transfer
• Flexible quality of service mechanisms to enable priority treatment of real-time traffic and critical business applications
• A variety of authentication methods to provide secure network access
• Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations features to simplify administration and lower total cost of ownership
• Enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty, including next-business-day switch replacement and 90 days of full-service technical support