Security should clear your path, not get in your way. It should be simple, yet powerful. Flexible, yet rock-solid. Invisible to users, yet easily managed behind the scenes.
As importantly, the way we purchase security must also be simple and flexible. A simplified experience leads to a rapid response, your resources go further, and it lightens the burden of staying on top of different security licenses expiring at different times from different vendors.
At the heart of our Cisco Security platform approach is a straightforward idea: security solutions should be designed to act as a team. They should learn from each other. They should listen and respond as a coordinated unit. When that happens, security becomes more systematic and effective.
Cisco now offers tailored access to two or more security products with our Security Choice Enrollment for Cisco Enterprise Agreement, Security Choice makes staying on stop of security software and licenses easy, lets budgets go further, offers predictable billing over time and lets organizations move faster in responding to security needs.
Our Security Choice Enrollment has many benefits:
● You have easy management: Licenses ending at different times is a thing of the past. Now, one easy portal manages your single coterminous agreement for it all–even for Cisco collaboration or networking.
● Your resources go further: Products are discounted, growth is built-in for free with true forward terms. Support and upgrades are included.
● You respond faster: Get anytime access to the next desired aspect of the Cisco security portfolio whenever you need it. No new procurement or sales hoops to jump through.
● You get payment flexibility: Pay annually, as-you-go over 3 or 5 years, with 0% financing.
Cisco Enterprise Agreement
The Security Choice Enrollment is part of the overall Cisco Enterprise Agreement. The Cisco Enterprise Agreement is a cross-architecture buying program that lets organizations purchase and manage software and supporting services spanning all architectures through a single, flexible, 3- or 5- year agreement.
Products in Choice EA:
Security Choice EA terms:
● Firepower NGFW
● AMP for Endpoints
● Cisco Email Security
● Identity Services Engine (ISE)
● Web Security Appliance
● Security Tetration
● Cisco Duo
● Threat Grid
● Cisco Defense Orchestrator
● AnyConnect VPN
● Virtual Private Cloud
Optional products do not count toward the qualified two or more products with growth allowance or toward tiered discounts.
● Free growth allowance for qualified products
● Annual True Forward
● 0% financing
● Basic support included
● Annual pay-as-you-go over three or five years
● Geographic Availability – major global markets
Let’s talk today about key security challenges we can confront together by making security programs as effective and efficient as possible.
For more information click here.