The Cisco UCS® C225 M6 Rack Server is the most versatile general-purpose infrastructure and application server in the industry. This high-density, 1RU, 2-socket rack server delivers industry-leading performance and efficiency for a wide range of workloads, including virtualization, EDA, SDS, big data, and edge-centric workloads. You can deploy the Cisco UCS C-Series rack servers as standalone servers or as part of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ with the Cisco Intersight Infrastructure Service cloud-based management platform.
The Cisco UCS C225 M6 Rack Server has 3rd Gen AMD EPYC CPUs for the most cores per socket. Combined with PCIe 4.0 for peripherals and 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, you have significant performance and efficiency gains that will improve your application performance.
The C225 M6 Rack Server is single-socket optimized. All I/O is tied to one CPU and its 128 PCIe lanes. Since each server supports up to 4 TB and 64 cores per socket, many customers find that one CPU server now meets their needs. This can reduce software licensing and support costs leading to a better TCO.
● Single-socket optimized, dual-socket capable
● Highest core density in a 1RU server, with up to 128 cores for the most demanding applications
● Fastest I/O speeds, with PCIe 4.0
● Reduced management complexity with Cisco Intersight™ Infrastructure Service
The Cisco UCS C225 M6 Rack Server is designed to deliver exceptional performance, expandability, and efficiency. It offers the following:
● One or two 3rd Gen AMD EPYC CPUs, with up to 64 cores per socket
◦ 32 DIMM slots (16 DIMMs per CPU socket), 3200 MHZ DDR4
◦ Up to 8 TB of capacity
● Up to 10 Small-Form-Factor (SFF) front-loading hot-pluggable drives – NVMe/SAS/SATA
● Up to three PCIe 4.0 slots
● Support for 1400 Series VIC and OCP 3.0 network cards
● RAID controller and GPU options are available.
● Internal dual M.2 drive options
For more information about the Cisco UCS C225 M6 Rack Server, refer to the data sheet. For more information about all Cisco UCS Servers, please visit https://www.cisco.com/go/ucs.