The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Security teams face an expanding threat landscape and an environment that is rife with friction – making security efficacy elusive. Incompatible tools and siloed context force teams to toggle between consoles, trying to manually correlate attack information. This approach isn’t viable and pushes dwell times up to 280 days on average.
To simplify detection and response, security teams need to be able to turn weak signals into reliable alerts and act on them with confidence. Extended Detection and Response (XDR) helps to provide this confidence with context gathered from every corner of the environment consolidated into a single view that is easy to explore and act on.
The Cisco XDR solution...
● Unifies first- and third-party detection technologies
● Accelerates response action throughout the full security environment
● Deploys in any environment, regardless of vendor
● Normalizes and centralizes data efficiently
● Leverages machine learning and automation across the environment
● Facilitates proactive threat hunting and automated incident response
Our approach to XDR starts with an evolution of two existing detection and response frameworks – EDR and NDR. By bringing these two technologies together, and providing them with telemetry and insight from the rest of your security environment, we can deliver:
90% Reduction in analytics effort per incident
45% Decreased risk of a data breach
50% Decreased cost of a data breach
● Unified, enriched context
● Accurate, correlated detections
● Faster, orchestrated responses
“You understand threats more when you have this amazing visibility instead of poking around. It’s like going from a little flashlight to a floodlight.”
1. We deliver the best and most comprehensive XDR capabilities across detection, investigation, and remediation.
2. Our cloud-native platform is built into all of our products, setting the foundation for an extensible XDR approach.
3. We have invested billions in integrating third-party solutions, so you don’t have to.
4. We have all of the pieces you’ll need for XDR, security, and more, in one place.
5. We have a superior ability to ingest telemetry from more data inputs than any other vendor.
6. We offer powerful automation to solve human-scale problems.
7. We support every layer of detection with the most actionable, comprehensive intelligence.
8. Our platform-based portfolio positions you for further security transformation.
● Sign up for SecureX and start integrating your environment
● Get 30 days of premiere endpoint visibility through Cisco Secure Endpoint