Cisco Plus provides all the benefits of Cisco, now as-a-service. Boost speed, agility and scale with on-demand solutions that intelligently adapt to your business needs. Our hybrid cloud offers give you flexible consumption for your on-premises infrastructure, so you can optimize workloads across a hybrid cloud with superior performance and great value. We are taking several years of buying trends and behaviors and packaging our most popular solutions to meet common needs.
You have the flexibility to choose a delivery model tailored to your business.
Pay per use:
This model provides maximum flexibility on service capacity. It allows you to scale up or down as your business changes and is ideal for seasonal or hard-to-predict scenarios. You select a reserved service capacity for your organization and then can scale up or down as your requirements vary.
Pay as you grow:
Ideal for high-growth organizations, this model provides a buffer for growth in the services you need. It allows you to commit to a known service capacity and allows flexibility to add capacity as your business needs change.
In each scenario, Cisco will deploy the infrastructure and software as-a-service. You can choose to self-manage day-2 operations or work with a leading Cisco provider partner for a fully managed service offer.
We are building a model that will grow dynamically as your business needs evolve and change over time.
Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for Edge
Systems are deployed at the edge for low latency, fast processing, and storage of data created by edge applications. Bare-metal and/or VM configurations are made in remote office/branch offices (ROBOs) or at edge locations. The customer only pays for resources that they consume.
Cisco HyperFlex™ Edge brings the robust feature set and simplicity of Cisco HyperFlex systems to your edge environments with a flexible, scalable, low-cost, centrally managed solution. It can be deployed and maintained with massive scale utilizing Cisco® vManage. Cisco vManage is a mature, widely adopted cloud-based management dashboard that enables the orchestration and management of edge resources and provides the tools to centrally monitor network operations.
Why Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for Edge:
● Perform data analytics and computation at the edge, so network connectivity and bandwidth issues will not be significant
● Facilitate moving large amounts of data back to the cloud or data center for processing and storage
● Reduce high cost of pushing large amounts of data between the cloud and the edge
● Access big data analytics for artificial intelligence (AI), machine vision, and deep learning
● World-class hardware, software, and APIs: Cisco delivers industry-leading technologies from Cisco and its technology partners across networking, security, applications, and cloud design to meet your diverse operating environment.
● Flexible buying options with shared ownership: With Cisco Plus, you can pay per use with the ability to scale up or down, pay as you grow, or fully reserve capacity depending on your need for scaling capacity and optimizing costs.
● Simple dashboard views on service usage: Cisco makes it easy to track service usage through a single pane, allowing you to understand business trends and determine future investments. Cisco offers both cloud and managed service implementations, depending on your preference to self-manage or leverage professional services.
● Artificial intelligence for optimizing service: Not only do you pay for what you use, but Cisco’s machine- intelligence solutions will help tell you the best way to run your service to optimize for performance and minimize expenditure.
● Ecosystem choice: Cisco and our Cisco provider partners bring a large technology ecosystem to allow you to run your operations according to the needs of the business.
For more information, visit cisco.com/go/ciscoplus