PDF(162.5 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:October 5, 2012
® Synch is a revolutionary technology that transparently integrates supported interactive whiteboards with supported Cisco TelePresence endpoints. Synch effectively converts a standard interactive whiteboard into a powerful multifunction collaboration tool to integrate live remote experts and classrooms. This combination helps expand educational opportunities and maximize investment in both telepresence and the interactive whiteboard (Figure 1).
Features and Benefits
• Allows educators and presenters to take full advantage of the power of an interactive whiteboard by integrating live, telepresence sessions with any collaboration application, such as WebEx®, running on the presenter's or teacher's computer.
• Automatically calibrates changes in the collaboration application windows running on a computer with the whiteboard and the telepresence content, allowing you to use the entire whiteboard as an integrated display and increasing collaboration abilities.
Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence Synch
Table 1 gives specifications of Cisco TelePresence Synch.
Table 1. Product Specifications Synch
• Compatible SMART Boards*
• SMART 500 Series (SC7)
• SMART 600 Series (SC9) incl. 685ix
• SMART 6052i Interactive Display
• SMART 8070i Interactive Display with Version 1.x.x firmware
• SMART 800 Series (SC14) incl. 885ix with Version 1.x.x firmware