The Cisco TelePresence
® Education portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience - empowering you to collaborate with others like never before. By combining Cisco
® Collaboration application technologies with education-specific designs, participants all feel as if they are in the same room whether they are in person or joining from a remote classroom. The Cisco TelePresence Education portfolio is designed to transform the way students learn and the way instructors present material in a collaborative, distributed environment. Schools are using these education solutions to take full advantage of scarce expertise, extend the reach of subject-matter experts, control costs, make administrative decisions faster, reduce travel costs, increase student retention, and enhance staff development. With the advent of Cisco TelePresence conferencing, many organizations have realized the advantages of maintaining a virtual learning environment with a remote site, while still being able to collaborate using high-quality presentations.
Specifically designed for an educational institution, Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for the MX200 and MX300 (Extended Height Cart for MX200, Extended Height Cart for MX300) offers the ability to create a value priced, mobile TelePresence solution by incorporating the Cisco TelePresence MX200 (MX200)
* or MX300* the unique design of this versatile system helps ensure stability while easily transporting the system throughout commercial and educational institutions. The extended height of the display is well suited for classroom environments, enabling participants seated toward the back of the room to view the display (Figure 1).
The Extended Height Cart for MX200 and MX300 offers the following features and benefits:
• Integrated column mounting hardware for the MX200 and MX300 helps ensure stability and differentiation with no VESA mount required.
• The product has full UL 60950-1 safety approvals.
• A gas assist-lift cylinder allows for up to 8" of vertical travel for easy height adjustment helping ensure that students in the back of a classroom can participate in the videoconference.
• Egress holes in the column simplify cable management.
• A lockable storage shelf secures the Cisco TelePresence Touch interface, microphone, and XGA cable.
• The cart has heavy-duty 4-inch premium casters with a rear locking mechanism.
• The MX200 and MX300 systems can be ordered and optioned together with the Extended Height Cart.
Table 1 gives product specifications.
Table 1. Product Specifications
Physical dimensions (H x W x D)
• (H x W x D) 85.5" x 55.6" x 34.1" without packaging and with MX300 installed on cart fully extended...(H x W x D) 78.2" x 40.7" x 34.1" without packaging and with MX200 installed on cart fully extended
• 12 x 28 x 53 in. (304.8 x 711.2 x 1346.2 mm) with packaging - cart only
• 59.2 lb (26.9 kg) without packaging (cart weight alone - without MX200 installed)
• 82.2 lb (37.3 kg) with packaging
Please reference Cisco TelePresence MX200 or MX300 data sheets for power requirements
IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
To place an order, visit the Cisco Ordering Home Page and refer to Table 2.
Table 2. Ordering Information for Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX200 or MX300
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX200 or MX300 may be ordered with or without the Cisco TelePresence MX200 or MX300
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX200 with Cisco TelePresence MX200
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX200 (no codec)
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX300 with Cisco TelePresence MX300
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX300 (no codec)
Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of intelligent, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation through a network-based collaboration platform that enables businesses to collaborate anywhere, anytime. For more information about these services, please visit:
For more information about Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart for MX200 or MX300, visit
http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence or contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner. Product specifications are estimates and subject to change without notice.