Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Carts Data Sheet
PDF(162.3 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:March 13, 2015
The Cisco TelePresence® Education portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience - empowering you to collaborate with others like never before. By combining Cisco collaboration application technologies with education-specific designs, you and remote classrooms and participants feel as if you are all in the same room. The Cisco TelePresence Education portfolio is designed to transform the way students learn and the way instructors present material in a collaborative, distributed environment. Schools are using these education solutions to take full advantage of scarce expertise, extend the reach of subject-matter experts, control costs, make decisions faster, reduce travel costs, and increase student retention and development.
With the advent of Cisco TelePresence, many organizations have realized the advantages of maintaining a virtual learning environment with a remote site, while still being able to collaborate using high-quality presentations.
Specifically designed for an educational institution, Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Carts(Extended Height Carts) offers this ability by incorporating single or dual 58" 1080p commercial grade plasma displays coupled with the power of the Cisco codec and PrecisionHD camera best suited for the application.
The unique design of this versatile system ensures stability whilst still enabling it to be easily transported throughout commercial and educational institutions. The extended height of the display is well suited for classroom environments, enabling participants seated toward the back of the room to view the large display.
Extended Height Education Cart standard package includes:
• Single cart has 4" locking wheels, Dual cart has 5" locking wheels
• 58" commercial grade 1080p plasma display with Auto Power Switching
• High-quality audio system/stereo speaker bar mount below display
• Integrated cable loom, with Cable Management through support columns to floor
• Flexible Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera mounting (left, center, right mounting locations)
• Dual monitor configuration includes standard physical assemblies for:
– Rear-mounted Mini-PC console
– UPS Tray
– Accessory Tray for keyboard/mouse
• Flexible configuration options - supplied display rear-mounting hardware enables seamless integration with the following Cisco TelePresence codecs 1,2
– Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package 6000 MXP
– Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C40
– Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C60
– Cisco TelePresence System Edge MXP Series (supported for single display cart only)
• Single display cart with plasma screen and camera (approximate):
– 55.25" W x 77.5"H x 30.25"D
• Dual display cart with plasma screen and camera (approximate):
– 110.5" W x 78.5"H x 30.5"D
• Shipping Dimensions and Shipping Weights (approximate):
– Single display cart without display and without codec/camera
– 37" x 58" x 10"
– Dual display cart without displays and without codec/camera
– 42 x 112 x 18
– 230 lbs
– 58" 1080p Plasma Display and without codec/camera
– 62"W x 39"L x 13"D
– 130 lbs
• Power requirements:
– 120V AC
• Power Consumption:
– 800W max. (single)
– 1400W max. (dual)
• Carts complies with UL 1667 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60065-03
1 codec package not included in price of cart and must be specified at time of order - please reference associated codec data sheet for◦ performance specifications
Comes with: dual cart with 5" locking wheels, two 58" commercial grade 1080p plasma displays, high quality audio system speaker bar, integrated cable loom, flexible Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera mount.
Cisco TelePresence Extended Height Cart - Single Display
Comes with: cart with 4" locking wheels, one 58" commercial grade 1080p plasma display, high quality audio system speaker bar, Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera mount.
The Extended Height Carts can be integrated with: Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C40, Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package C60, Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package 6000 MXP - Single Display Cart also supports Cisco TelePresence System Edge 95 MXP - (Single Display only) - codec packages are not included in the price of the cart and must be ordered separately.
Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of intelligent, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation through a network-based collaboration platform that enables businesses to collaborate anywhere, anytime. For more information about these services, visit:
For More Information
For more information about the Cisco Solutions, visit
http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence or contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner. Product specifications are estimates and subject to change without notice.