|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Ready to Upgrade Your Video Conferencing Solution?
The Cisco TelePresence SX Series offers offers great flexibility to create video collaboration rooms of all sizes. Discover Now.
Ideal for Customized Telepresence Integrations
The Cisco TelePresence System Integrator MXP Series delivers power, functionality, and expandability for customized integrations and special-purpose rooms. It offers total system management through an on-screen menu, and powerful, live presentations through a one-step PC plug-in or LAN connection.
- Simultaneous viewing of presentations and presenters
- Dual Digital Video Interface (DVI) and extended graphics array (XGA) with Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) power management
- Total management using serial port, embedded web server, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Telnet, Secure Shell Protocol (SSH), XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, and on-screen menu
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Expressway technology
- Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing
- Superior video quality incorporating the H.264 standard
- True CD-qualty audio
- Highest level of embedded encryption, as well as IEEE 802.1x and H.235 authentication for security
- Protection against network interruptions in point-to-point and multipoint calls with automatic downspeeding and intelligent packet loss recovery (IPLR)
Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package 6000 MXP
The Cisco TelePresence System Integrator Package 6000 MXP is designed for customized integrations and specialized rooms. It offers:
- Standard 19-inch rack mountability
- Ability to join up to six video and up to five audio sites with optional embedded MultiSite functionality
- Choice of network: up to two Mbps ISDN or external network (H.320); four Mbps IP (H.323 or SIP); six Mbps in MultiSite