Cloud and Systems Management Benefits
Increase Operational Efficiency and Lower TCO
Optimize the management of your data center and network infrastructures with Cisco cloud and systems management solutions. Our innovative portfolio of Cisco Prime management products helps simplify and accelerate your adoption of unified communications, next-generation video, cloud, fixed mobile convergence, and more.
Our cloud management, data center automation, OSS, and network management products provide highly effective tools for data center operations and network operations centers. These tools can bring differentiated value to your infrastructure and operations.
Benefits of Cisco cloud and systems management software include:
- Lower TCO of the entire network and data center infrastructure
- Accelerated time-to-market for innovation and new services
- Enhanced end-user experience and customer satisfaction
- Simplified data center and network management
- Increased efficiency with reduced operational and capital expenditures
Our commitment to industry standards results in management software that will easily integrate into your current process, systems, and procedures. Cisco cloud and systems management products can help your organization to achieve unparalleled time-to-value for Cisco equipment, platforms, and technologies.
- EMA Impact Brief: Cisco Introduces Workload Automation for Big Data (PDF - 270 KB)
- Analysys Mason White Paper: Potential Business Benefits of Cisco Prime (PDF - 753 KB)
- Cisco Prime for IT At-A-Glance (PDF - 682 KB)
- White Paper: Enabling Agile Networks with IP Address Management
- White Paper: Improve End User Quality of Experience with Simplified, Unified Collaboration Management
Analyze Performance Effectively
EMA explains how Cisco NAM meets enterprise requirements for network performance monitoring and analysis. (PDF - 983 KB)Read More
Improvements in CiscoWorks LMS
Chesapeake Netcraftsmen praise updated user interface and enhanced configuration management. (PDF - 1.18 MB)Read White Paper
Benefits of CiscoWorks LMS 4.0
Read what Ptak/Noel says about CiscoWorks LMS 4.0. (PDF - 457 KB)Read Commentary