Which meeting will drive your business forward faster?
See the results of running a meeting with
and without Cisco Aironet Wireless Solutions.
With Cisco Aironet 2800,
3800, and 4800 access points
In droves, employees enter the meeting room, putting strain on the wireless network. Several access points (APs) automatically switch to dual 5-GHz operation to support the increasing user density.
Without Cisco Aironet access points
Workers file into the conference room, each one putting a strain on the wireless APs.
Having recently switched to Cisco Aironet APs dual 5-GHz radios in key locations, the team now enjoys error-free connectivity and access to key resources.
Employees crowd into the meeting room pushing the AP to its capacity. Users are experiencing intolerable wait times, errors, and lost connectivity. Frustrations rise as the meeting stumbles along.
Having quickly gathered and built a plan for action, the team goes off to make something awesome happen.
The meeting disperses. In the end, little progress was made. And another meeting or three have to be scheduled.
5-GHz frequency is ideal for high-density applications like this one; it supports the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard and most user devices. For users loyal to their non-50GHz devices, a small group of APs remain in 2.4-/5-GHz operation to support them.
With increasing demand on the AP, not every device can access the network. Performance suffers since the APs cannot add additional capacity and do not support dual 5GHz operation.
- Flexible Radio Assignment: Intelligently switches its dual radios between 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz operation adding network capacity based on user demand—without requiring your IT department to lift a finger.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 support: Uses the latest Wi-Fi standard to transmit speeds well beyond 1 Gbps, making it ideal for highbandwidth applications and high-density scenarios.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Improves the user experience by identifying and disposing of more than 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference.
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance: Optimizes network performance, enforces network policies, and reduces time spent on troubleshooting.
- Wireless security monitoring: Scans both 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz frequencies to identify and eliminate security threats.
and 4800 Access Points