1. Connect your computer to an available LAN port on the back panel.
Your PC will become a DHCP client of the security appliance and will receive an IP address in the 192.168.75.x range.
2. Start a web browser. In the address bar, enter the default IP address of the security appliance: 192.168.75.1.
NOTE: The above address is the factory default LAN address. If you change this setting, enter the new IP address to connect to the Configuration Utility.
3. When the login page opens, enter the username and password.
The default username is cisco. The default password is cisco. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive.
4. Click Login.
5. For security purposes, you must change the default password of the default administrator account. Set a new administrator password and click OK.
6. If you can access the Internet and a newer firmware is detected, the Firmware Upgrade window opens. Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the firmware. See Upgrading your Firmware After your First Login.
7. If you cannot access the Internet or you are using the latest firmware, the Setup Wizard will now launch. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the initial configuration. See Using the Setup Wizard for the Initial Configuration, page 18.