If you have a popup blocker installed, please disable it before launching the course Or click here to launch.
This course runs best when displayed in the full screen mode. You can enable full screen mode only on trusted websites. To enable this mode, you need to change the browser settings by performing these steps:
1. On the menu bar, click Tools > Internet Options. The Internet Options pop-up window is displayed.
2. Click Security > Trusted sites > Sites. The Trusted sites pop-up window is displayed.
3. In the Add this Web site to the zone text box, enter the URL of this website, and click Add.
4. Uncheck the Clear the Require server verification ( https: ) for all sites in this zone checkbox.
5. Click OK, the Trusted sites pop-up window is displayed.
6. Click the OK. This website is now added as a trusted site.
7. Close the browser window, and launch the course.