Big Data: The Network Challenge
Agencies are preparing their network infrastructures to handle Big Data.
Huge, escalating amounts of information are flooding today's agencies. This has led to a major focus on big data, and on new methods to capture, manage, and analyze this surge of information.
Agency investments in big data solutions focus on software capable of making sense of big data, such as:
- Apache Hadoop framework
- NoSQL data management systems
- Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) database analytics engines
Cisco has partnered with leading software providers for a comprehensive infrastructure and management solution to support customer initiatives.
Learn what big data means to public sector IT and how to support it with critical strategies and technologies to manage and evaluate your data.
- Data in Motion: The Evolution of Data
- Cisco Common Platform Architecture for Big Data (PDF - 302KB)
- Cisco Bridge to SAP HANA Appliance
- NetApp Open Solution for Hadoop (NOSH)
- Network Design Considerations
- Big Data in the Enterprise (PDF - 3.65 MB)
- Industry White Paper: Gain a Competitive Edge (PDF - 352KB)
- Industry White Paper: No Such Thing as Too Big (PDF - 3.26 MB)