Increase Revenue and Enhance the Customer Experience
Use video to deliver a higher level of customer service. Scopix Store Operation Analytics, integrated with the Cisco Video Surveillance Manager and IP cameras, can improve service, profitability, and efficiency.
With these solutions, store operations, merchandising, and marketing leaders can:
- Analyze foot traffic, traffic patterns, and dwell times
- Compare actual staff behavior with targets for behavior, gaining an analytic basis to improve responsiveness to customers
- Track conversion rates for specific store areas, shelf space, or displays, and evaluate their effectiveness
- Enhanced Customer Experiences with Video Analytics
Cabela's is the world's largest direct marketer and a leading specialty retailer of outdoor merchandise. The company is working with Cisco and Scopix to outfit its store with innovative digital video technology designed to continually improve the customer experience.
- Sporting Goods Chain Boosts Customer ROI (PDF - 148 KB)
Using a joint solution from Cisco and Cisco partner Scopix, this retailer now leverages store floor operational performance metrics to enhance customer service, improve employee efficiency, and ultimately increase sales.
Scopix Store Operations Analytics helps retailers increase revenue without increasing staffing, while gaining insights about customers, employees, and processes.
Relevant Solution Products
- Physical Security
High-resolution MPEG-4 or H.264 digital cameras offer superior performance in many different lighting environments.
Cisco Video Surveillance IP Cameras
- Media Server
This highly scalable and reliable video management platform manages, replicates, distributes, and archives video streams.
Cisco Video Surveillance Media Server
- Video Surveillance Operations Manager
Learn how you can quickly and effectively configure and manage video throughout your enterprise.
Cisco Video Surveillance Operations Manager