Accelerating Business Results
Interactive collaboration helps manufacturers speed product development.
> Watch Video (3:12 min)
Cisco TelePresence Active Collaboration Room
Transforming Product Development with Cisco TelePresence
Remote conferencing technologies are an increasingly important option for creating a supportive collaboration environment for manufacturing. These include immersive technologies such as Cisco TelePresence, remote and local conferencing such as Cisco WebEx, and other connectivity tools.
The Cisco Manufacturing Active Collaboration Space (MACS) is designed for highly interactive meetings joining distributed project teams at multiple locations. The workspace:
- Provides an immersive real-time, face-to-face environment
- Assures complete participation by groups of 6 to 30
- Supports detailed, joint content creation
- Speeds decision making and shortens time to market
- Cuts travel costs and improves productivity
The MACS solution integrates with a number of industry-leading technologies, including products from the following companies:
Relevant Solution Products