Enabling Virtual Experiences
Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare
Telehealth Collaboration Software
Cisco HealthPresence can enhance delivery of care at a distance between patients, clinicians, and specialists. Using the network as a platform, Cisco HealthPresence software integrates high-definition video, advanced audio, third-party medical devices, and collaboration tools. The software is a conduit, transmitting unmodified medical information end to end, helping to enable convenient access to efficient, high-quality patient care and clinical collaboration across any distance.
The Cisco HealthPresence provides:
- Highly secure and scalable deployment to help expanded communities of networked healthcare providers collaborate quickly
- A choice of interoperable video endpoints to flexibly support HealthPresence sessions from any location
- Integrated workflow features such as appointment queuing, presence, and access to electronic medical records
Important Safety Information
Cisco HealthPresence is not intended for use in emergency or critical care situations. In the event of an emergency or critical care, call 911 or your local emergency response system.
Cisco HealthPresence is intended to allow health care providers or specialists to evaluate patients remotely.
Cisco HealthPresence is not intended for use in emergency situations. In the event of an emergency, use a phone that allows outside calls to dial your local emergency response system.
Cisco HealthPresence is not for use in situations involving real-time patient monitoring or alarming.
For further important information, refer to the Cisco HealthPresence 2.5 Instructions for Use
- Improve Patient Experience (Video - 1:50 min)
The immersive experience of Cisco HealthPresence transforms the delivery of care.
- Deliver Care delivery to remote communities (Video - 3:28 min)
See how Cisco HealthPresence extends remote care to communities.
- CIO Insights: Empowering Through Telehealth (Video - 11:56 min)
Get a physician's perspective on how telehealth is impacting care-delivery models.
- Saint Thomas Health Expands Services and with Cisco HealthPresence (PDF - 981 KB)
Find out how St. Thomas delivers next-gen telehealth solutions to remote locations.
- Hospital Improves Patient Access to Healthcare and Improves Lives (PDF - 334 KB)
RxDx Hospital in India uses Cisco HealthPresence to reach patients in rural areas and address the gap in healthcare delivery.
- Cisco HealthPresence for Employee Healthcare in Workplaces (Video - 3:51 min)
Watch a doctor check vitals and consult with patients in another part of the world.
- Better Healthcare in Rural India (Video - 3:54 min)
RxDx Hospital delivers rural primary healthcare with Cisco HealthPresence.
- MissionPoint Health Partners (Video - 2:09 min)
Enabling accountable care with Cisco HealthPresence.
- Jordanian Government and Cisco Press Release
- Cisco HealthPresence Launch Press Release (PDF - 209 KB)
- Cisco and Molina Healthcare Press Release
Products and Services
- Cisco HealthPresence
Help extend the reach of healthcare delivery, connecting patients with medical providers.
- Cisco Advisory Services (PDF - 146 KB)
Industry experts help you align business processes and technologies within your organization.
- Cisco HealthPresence Q&A (PDF - 197 KB)
Read the Frequently Asked Questions about Cisco HealthPresence
- Cisco Services for Healthcare (PDF - 667 KB)
Cisco is uniquely positioned to assist in all phases of your healthcare projects.
- Custom Application Support (PDF - 1 MB)
Read the Cisco HealthPresence Custom Application Support (CAS) Service data sheet.