Automate Biomedical, IT, and Guest Connections
With the Cisco BioMed NAC solution, your healthcare organization can use a single, unified, and converged IP network to support IT, biomedical devices, and guest user services. The solution tests defined medical device endpoints for admission control, dynamic profiling, and access port provisioning. It uses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to:
- Automatically apply correct provisioning and access policy to enable caregivers to connect identified biomedical devices in either wired or wireless mode
- Automate device assignments to controlled zones on the hospital network, provide access only to approved endpoint devices, and provision identified devices with the appropriate access control policy and security measures
- Track real-time inventory of devices through a central reporting system providing network location of devices and usage
- Meet compliance requirements such as HIPAA and IEC-80001
The Cisco BioMed NAC solution takes advantage of Cisco Medical-Grade Network (MGN) technology to enable a flexible, scalable, highly secure, and reliable network. It helps network administrators authenticate, authorize, evaluate, and remediate wired, wireless, and remote users and certain devices prior to network access.
Save Time and Costs with BioMed NAC
- Solution Brochure (PDF - 2.0 MB)
Learn about the components, architecture, and benefits of Cisco BioMed NAC.
- Application Deployment Guide
Products and Services
- Cisco Advisory Services (PDF - 146 KB)
Industry experts help you align business processes and technologies within your organization.
- Cisco Services for Healthcare (PDFs - 667 KB)
Cisco is uniquely positioned to assist in all phases of your healthcare projects.
- BioMed NAC Services Overview (PDF - 476 KB)
Get support for scalable, secure provisioning of network biomedical devices.