One-Stop Shop for the New WSCA-NASPO Contract
Get information and access documents related to the New WSCA -NASPO Data Communications Products and Service Contract #AR233 (14-19) based on BID# JP14001. Get the latest status and updated current activity.
Welcome to Cisco's site for Western States Contracting Alliance / National Association for State Procurement Officials
Term: June 1, 2014 - May 31, 2019 Contract Number AR233 (14-19)
Please click a state on the map or choose from the drop-down list below it to view details and status on the WSCA-NASPO Data Communications Products and Service Contract in that State.
- GreenContract active and available for current use
- YellowContract in progress
- Light BlueState Expressed Interest
- Light GrayNo Contract in place
WSCA-NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization
The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) has formed a subsidiary entity, the NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization (WSCA-NASPO), to manage its national cooperative purchasing program. WSCA-NASPO was formed in October of 2012 and began operating officially on January 1, 2013.
A 21-member Management Board has been appointed to oversee the operations and activities of the new organization.
Since 1993, the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) served as the primary cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO and encouraged, fostered, and guided participating members to work collaboratively in an effort to create true procurement cooperatives. WSCA-NASPO represents a unified, nationally-focused cooperative purchasing program that will leverage the collective expertise and experience of WSCA and NASPO, aggregate the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five organized territories, and their political subdivisions and other eligible entities, and help spur innovation and competition in the marketplace.
All authorized governmental entities in any state are welcome to use WSCA-NASPO cooperative contracts with the approval of that state's State Chief Procurement Official. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools, institutions of higher education and other eligible entities.
Get answers to questions frequently asked about WSCA-NASPO.
Who can use WSCA-NASPO contracts?
All governmental entities within a state are eligible to use WSCA-NASPO contracts, if the governmental entity has the legal authority to use their home state's contracts. If you are not sure, check with either your home state's chief procurement official or contact Paul Stembler, WSCA-NASPO Cooperative Development Coordinator, Email: Paul Stembler
For a list of Participating States under the Cisco WSCA-NASPO AR233 (14-19) contract, click here.
Getting Started with WSCA-NASPO - Requesting to Execute a Participating Addendum with Cisco
For WSCA-NASPO Member States and Territories:
- Download, review and complete a copy of the WSCA-NASPO Participating Addendum template. Please refer to the Customer Instructions - Completing WSCA Cisco Data Comm PA V2015 for further details. Email us a copy of your State's completed Participating Addendum template to begin the process with Cisco.
For Political Subdivisions: If your State does not have a Participating Addendum with Cisco and does not plan to execute one, but your agency or entity wishes to use Cisco's WSCA-NASPO Master Agreement AR233 (14-19), please do the following:
- Your Procurement Director must obtain prior written approval from your State's Chief Procurement Officer in order to participate under the terms of Cisco's WSCA-NASPO Master Agreement AR233 (14-19).
- Ask that your State's Chief Procurement Officer forward the written approval to 1) Paul Stembler, WSCA-NASPO Cooperative Development Coordinator, and ii) contact us at WSCA-NASPO Help. Cisco will then review your request and will get back to you accordingly. Please be advised that it is Cisco's preference to hold a Participating Addendum at the State level so that all eligible public sector entities within the State can use the procurement vehicle. However, Cisco will consider all requests by individual entities and respond accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Start Date: June 1, 2014
End Date: May 31, 2019
Renewals options: N/A
5.2.1 Data Center Application Service
5.2.2 Networking Software
5.2.3 Network Optimization and Acceleration
5.2.4 Optical Networking
5.2.7 Storage Networking
5.3.0 Unified Communications (including Video Conferencing)
Refer to your State's Participating Addendum to confirm the authorized product and services in scope for purchase.
Pricing and Discounts
The WSCA-NASPO Cisco Master Agreement AR233 (14-19) is a "discount off list price" contract. Contract pricing is benchmarked to Cisco's current US Availability Global Price List as updated during the contract term. Minimum contract discounts off the Cisco US Availability Global Price List have been established for eligible purchasers. The minimum discounts offered by Cisco is firm for the contract term. However, additional incremental discounts may be offered during the term by Cisco Authorized Resellers in addition to the minimum, guaranteed discounts offered by Cisco.
Please refer to Exhibit 1 to Attachment C - Cost Schedule for further details on minimum contract discounts.
Product Discount: 35%
|Cisco SMARTnet||Discount % (Government)||Discount % (Education)|
|3-Year Prepaid Contract*||17%||28%|
|5-Year Prepaid Contract*||21%||30%|
Technical/Maintenance Services (Not Under SMARTnet Program) 10%
Training/Learning Credits 0%
Advanced Services (Non-SOW Based) 0%
Authorized Cisco Resellers
Cisco has authorized certain Cisco qualified resellers to resell Cisco Products and Services under this buying vehicle. Prequalified resellers are authorized to directly take orders from authorized purchasers as well as invoice and receive payment under this contract.
Click here to obtain contact information for the authorized resellers in your area.
Ordering and Payment
Customer ordering and fulfillment under this buying vehicle is done directly through resellers who are authorized by Cisco to take orders, invoice customers, and receive payments, and to act as the primary points of contact for billing inquiries.
Click here to obtain contact information for the authorized resellers in your area.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping terms are FOB Destination. Shipping and handling charges are prepaid by Cisco (Contractor) and/or Authorized Cisco Resellers (Subcontractors) and are included in the net price. All freight charges are included in the cost of the equipment quoted to Authorized Purchaser. No additional freight charges shall be added or itemized on invoices. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Customer upon delivery. Please refer to Section 8.4, Attachment A of the new WSCA-NASPO Master Agreement for full details.
- Packet for Bid (PDF - 345 KB)
- Award Notification for Solicitation JP14001 - Cisco (PDF - 47 KB)
- Vendor Awardee Chart (PDF - 47 KB)
- WSCA -NASPO Data Communications Products and Service Website
Cisco Bid Response
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response (PDF - 1.75 MB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Best and Final Offer Attachment C Cost Schedule (DOC - 76 KB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Exhibit 1 to Attachment C Cost Schedule (DOC - 60.8 KB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Attachment 1 to Exhibit 1 to Attachment C Cost Schedule (PDF - 123 KB)
Cisco Executed Contracts
- Cisco WSCA-NASPO Master Agreement Executed March 2014 (PDF - 6.94 MB)
- Data Comm 14-19-Cisco-WN Logo Authorization-Addendum 1 (PDF - 333 KB)
Executed Participating Addendums
- Alaska Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.68 MB)
- California Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.81 MB)
- DC Participating Addendum (PDF - 4.58 MB)
- Delaware Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.16 MB)
- Florida Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.49 MB)
- Amendment 1 to WSCA-NASPO Participating Addendum Florida (PDF - 121 KB)
- Hawaii Participating Addendum (PDF - 143 KB)
- Idaho Participating Addendum (PDF - 385 KB)
- Iowa Participating Addendum (PDF - 188 KB)
- Kentucky Participating Addendum (PDF - 272 KB)
- Amendment 1 to WSCA-NASPO Participating Addendum Commonwealth of Kentucky (PDF - 446 KB)
- Louisiana Participating Addendum (PDF - 589 KB)
- Michigan Participating Addendum (PDF - 4.15 MB)
- Missouri Participating Addendum (PDF - 310 KB)
- Montana Participating Addendum (PDF - 3.74 MB)
- Nevada Participating Addendum (PDF - 760 KB)
- New Hampshire Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- New Jersey Participating Addendum (PDF - 835 KB)
- Oregon Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.53 MB)
- South Dakota Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.42 MB)
- Utah Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.91 MB)
- Washington Participating Addendum (PDF - 934 KB)
- Wyoming Participating Addendum (PDF - 341 KB)
Cisco Participating Addendum Template
- Customer Instructions - Completing WSCA Cisco Data Comm PA V2015 (PDF - 51 KB)
- Cisco WSCA-NASPO Participating Addendum Template Document (DOC - 64 KB)
- Cisco WSCA-NASPO Participating Addendum Template as posted on the WSCA-NASPO website (DOC - 111 KB)
Cisco Reporting Requirements:
- Cisco Quarterly Sales Volume Reporting Template - DRAFT Version ONLY (PDF - 101 KB)
For any questions or inquiries regarding the new WSCA-NASPO contract, please send an email with the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Related Participating State(s) inquiry is referencing
- Detailed inquiry/request