Creating a Safer San Antonio
The city keeps costs down while improving safety and citizen services. (Video - 8:50 min)
Working Smarter in Amsterdam
See how innovation meets technology to create Smart+Connected work centers. (Video - 7:33 min)
Delivering Social Services with Video
Guldborgsund, Denmark meets government mandates while reducing costs. (Video - 7:33 min)
S+C in Action: Amsterdam Smart Work Centers
Swift Justice in Texas
Delivering the New Citizen and Employee Experience
Governments are using the new Unified Workspace to boost operational efficiency and productivity and to enhance citizen services. These technologies include bring-your-own-device (BYOD), virtualization experience infrastructure (VXI), and remote expert. See how you can improve employee experience and productivity, leverage experts and resources across your agency, ministry, or department, all while improving citizen services to meet modern demands for real time help.
- Cisco Unified Workspace Brochure (PDF - 683 KB)
- Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI) Brochure (PDF - 920 KB)
- Connected Justice Brochure (PDF - 824 KB)
- Connected Justice: Full Cycle Diagram (PDF - 183 KB)
Cisco VXI for Government
Improve efficiency and security with mobility and virtualized desktop solutions.Learn More
- Bring Your Own Device (PDF - 14.5 MB)
Learn how state and local governments are addressing the proliferation of employee devices.
- Forrester Thought Leadership Paper (PDF - 332 KB)
BYOD In Government: Prepare For The Rising Tide.
- Attaining a Smart Work Culture (PDF - 1.75 MB)
A "smart work" strategy has a positive impact on the worker, employer, economy, and community.
- The Resilient Society (PDF - 1.36 MB)
Staying connected can help governments deliver positive results in difficult times.
- Amsterdam Deploys Wireless Network (PDF - 327 KB)
- Jacksonville Boosts Efficiency with Desktop Virtualization (PDF - 545 KB)
- Michigan County Upgrades Infrastructure, Improves Services (PDF - 1 MB)
- Texas County Implements Video Conferencing in Courts (PDF - 1.50 MB)
General Industry Solutions
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Virtualization Experience Infrastructure (VXI)
- Remote Expert
- Unified Workspace