One-Stop Shop for the New NASPO ValuePoint Contract
Get information and access documents related to the New NASPO ValuePoint Data Communications Products and Service Contract #AR233 (14-19) based on BID# JP14001. Get the latest status and updated current activity.
Welcome to Cisco's site for NASPO ValuePoint
Term: June 1, 2014 - May 31, 2019 Contract Number AR233 (14-19)
Please click a state on the map or choose from the drop-down list below it to view details and status on the NASPO ValuePoint Data Communications Products and Service Contract in that State.
- GreenContract active and available for current use
- YellowContract in progress
- Light BlueState Expressed Interest
- Light GrayNo Contract in place
NVP Cooperative Purchasing Organization
The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) has formed a subsidiary entity, the NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization (WSCA-NASPO), to manage its national cooperative purchasing program. WSCA-NASPO was formed in October of 2012 and began operating officially on January 1, 2013.
A 21-member Management Board has been appointed to oversee the operations and activities of the new organization.
Since 1993, the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) served as the primary cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO and encouraged, fostered, and guided participating members to work collaboratively in an effort to create true procurement cooperatives. WSCA-NASPO represents a unified, nationally-focused cooperative purchasing program that will leverage the collective expertise and experience of WSCA and NASPO, aggregate the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the five organized territories, and their political subdivisions and other eligible entities, and help spur innovation and competition in the marketplace.
All authorized governmental entities in any state are welcome to use WSCA-NASPO cooperative contracts with the approval of that state's State Chief Procurement Official. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools, institutions of higher education and other eligible entities.
Get answers to questions frequently asked about NASPO ValuePoint (NVP).
Who can use NVP contracts?
All governmental entities within a state are eligible to use NVP contracts, if the governmental entity has the legal authority to use their home state's contracts. If you are not sure, check with either your home state's chief procurement official or contact Paul Stembler, NVP Cooperative Development Coordinator, Email: Paul Stembler
For a list of Participating States under the Cisco NVP AR233 (14-19) contract, click here.
Getting Started with NVP - Requesting to Execute a Participating Addendum with Cisco
For NVP Member States and Territories:
- Download, review and complete a copy of the NVP Participating Addendum template. Please refer to the Customer Instructions - Completing NVP Cisco Data Comm PA V2015 for further details. Email us a copy of your State's completed Participating Addendum template to begin the process with Cisco.
For Political Subdivisions: If your State does not have a Participating Addendum with Cisco and does not plan to execute one, but your agency or entity wishes to use Cisco's NVP Master Agreement AR233 (14-19), please do the following:
- Your Procurement Director must obtain prior written approval from your State's Chief Procurement Officer in order to participate under the terms of Cisco's NVP Master Agreement AR233 (14-19).
- Ask that your State's Chief Procurement Officer forward the written approval to 1) Paul Stembler, NVP Cooperative Development Coordinator, and ii) contact us at NVP Help. Cisco will then review your request and will get back to you accordingly. Please be advised that it is Cisco's preference to hold a Participating Addendum at the State level so that all eligible public sector entities within the State can use the procurement vehicle. However, Cisco will consider all requests by individual entities and respond accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Start Date: June 1, 2014
End Date: May 31, 2019
Renewals options: N/A
5.2.1 Data Center Application Service
5.2.2 Networking Software
5.2.3 Network Optimization and Acceleration
5.2.4 Optical Networking
5.2.7 Storage Networking
5.3.0 Unified Communications (including Video Conferencing)
Refer to your State's Participating Addendum to confirm the authorized product and services in scope for purchase.
Pricing and Discounts
The NVP Cisco Master Agreement AR233 (14-19) is a "discount off list price" contract. Contract pricing is benchmarked to Cisco's current US Availability Global Price List as updated during the contract term. Minimum contract discounts off the Cisco US Availability Global Price List have been established for eligible purchasers. The minimum discounts offered by Cisco is firm for the contract term. However, additional incremental discounts may be offered during the term by Cisco Authorized Resellers in addition to the minimum, guaranteed discounts offered by Cisco.
Please refer to Exhibit 1 to Attachment C - Cost Schedule for further details on minimum contract discounts.
Product Discount: 35%
|Cisco SMARTnet||Discount % (Government)||Discount % (Education)|
|3-Year Prepaid Contract*||17%||28%|
|5-Year Prepaid Contract*||21%||30%|
Technical/Maintenance Services (Not Under SMARTnet Program) 10%
Training/Learning Credits 0%
Advanced Services (Non-SOW Based) 0%
Authorized Cisco Resellers
Cisco has authorized certain Cisco qualified resellers to resell Cisco Products and Services under this buying vehicle. Prequalified resellers are authorized to directly take orders from authorized purchasers as well as invoice and receive payment under this contract.
Click here to obtain contact information for the authorized resellers in your area.
Ordering and Payment
Customer ordering and fulfillment under this buying vehicle is done directly through resellers who are authorized by Cisco to take orders, invoice customers, and receive payments, and to act as the primary points of contact for billing inquiries.
Click here to obtain contact information for the authorized resellers in your area.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping terms are FOB Destination. Shipping and handling charges are prepaid by Cisco (Contractor) and/or Authorized Cisco Resellers (Subcontractors) and are included in the net price. All freight charges are included in the cost of the equipment quoted to Authorized Purchaser. No additional freight charges shall be added or itemized on invoices. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Customer upon delivery. Please refer to Section 8.4, Attachment A of the new NVP Master Agreement for full details.
- Packet for Bid (PDF - 345 KB)
- Award Notification for Solicitation JP14001 - Cisco (PDF - 47 KB)
- Vendor Awardee Chart (PDF - 47 KB)
- NVP Data Communications Products and Service Website
Cisco Bid Response
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response (PDF - 1.75 MB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Best and Final Offer Attachment C Cost Schedule (DOC - 76 KB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Exhibit 1 to Attachment C Cost Schedule (DOC - 60.8 KB)
- Solicitation Number JP14001 Cisco Response Attachment 1 to Exhibit 1 to Attachment C Cost Schedule (PDF - 123 KB)
Cisco Executed Contracts
- Cisco NVP Master Agreement Executed March 2014 (PDF - 6.94 MB)
- Addendum 1 WSCA-NASPO Logo Agreement (PDF - 331 KB)
- NASPO ValuePoint Logo Use Agreement (PDF - 219 KB)
Executed Participating Addendums
- Alaska Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.68 MB)
- California Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.81 MB)
- Participating Addendum for Connecticut (PDF - 12.3 MB)
- DC Participating Addendum (PDF - 4.58 MB)
- Delaware Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.16 MB)
- Florida Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.49 MB)
- Amendment 1 to NVP Participating Addendum Florida (PDF - 121 KB)
- Hawaii Participating Addendum (PDF - 143 KB)
- Idaho Participating Addendum (PDF - 385 KB)
- Iowa Participating Addendum (PDF - 188 KB)
- Kentucky Participating Addendum (PDF - 272 KB)
- Amendment 1 to NVP Participating Addendum Commonwealth of Kentucky (PDF - 446 KB)
- Louisiana Participating Addendum (PDF - 589 KB)
- Amendment 1 to Participating Addendum for Louisiana (PDF - 115 KB)
- Michigan Participating Addendum (PDF - 4.15 MB)
- Missouri Participating Addendum (PDF - 310 KB)
- Montana Participating Addendum (PDF - 3.74 MB)
- Nevada Participating Addendum (PDF - 760 KB)
- Supplemental Terms LVMPD to NV Participating Addendum (PDF - 961 KB)
- New Hampshire Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.31 MB)
- New Jersey Participating Addendum (PDF - 835 KB)
- Oregon Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.53 MB)
- Amendment 1 to NVP Participating Addendum Oregon (PDF - 117 KB)
- South Dakota Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.42 MB)
- Utah Participating Addendum (PDF - 1.91 MB)
- Washington Participating Addendum (PDF - 934 KB)
- Wyoming Participating Addendum (PDF - 341 KB)
Cisco Participating Addendum Template
- Customer Instructions - Completing NVP Cisco Data Comm PA V2015 (PDF - 51 KB)
- Cisco NVP Participating Addendum Template Document (DOC - 64 KB)
- Cisco NVP Participating Addendum Template as posted on the NASPO ValuePoint website (DOC - 111 KB)
Cisco Reporting Requirements:
- Cisco Quarterly Sales Volume Reporting Template - DRAFT Version ONLY (PDF - 101 KB)
Updated as of 7/1/15
The Cisco NASPO ValuePoint Data Communications Products and Services Master Agreement AR233 (14-19) was fully executed on March 20, 2014. Please refer to the tables below for status on the State PAs:
Participating Addendum Status
|West||Alaska||Executed PA||Matthew Pegues|
|West||California||Executed PA||Bonnie Bahnsen|
|East||DC||Executed PA||Azad Yunus|
|East||Delaware||Executed PA||William Pickrum|
|West||Hawaii||Executed PA||Stan Mato|
|West||Idaho||Executed PA||Gregory Lindstrom|
|West||Iowa||Executed PA||Karl Wendt|
|East||Kentucky||Executed PA||Stephanie Williams|
|East||Louisiana||Executed PA||Kim Gueho|
|East||Michigan||Executed PA||Michael Breen|
|West||Missouri||Executed PA||Brent Dixon|
|West||Montana||Executed PA||Rick Dorvall|
|West||Nevada||Executed PA||Marti Marsh|
|East||New Hampshire||Executed PA||Paul Rhodes|
|East||New Jersey||Executed PA||Vicente Azarcon|
|West||Oregon||Executed PA||Lori Nordlien|
|West||South Dakota||Executed PA||Steven Berg|
|West||Utah||Executed PA||Jeff Mottishaw|
|West||Washington||Executed PA||Neva Peckham|
|West||Wisconsin||DECLINED TO PARTICIPATE||Helen Mccain|
|West||Wyoming||Executed PA||Dean Jeffries|
New States Expressed Interest
|East||Connecticut||Executed PA||Steven Gorman|
|East||Florida||Executed PA||Brian Leger|
|West||Illinois||To be updated soon||TBD|
|East||Maine||To be updated soon||TBD|
|West||New Mexico||Begun Review||Paul Kippert|
|West||North Dakota||To be updated soon||TBD|
|East||South Carolina||On Hold||Norma Hall|
|East||West Virginia||To be updated soon||TBD|
Participating Addendum STATUS KEY
|Begun Review||State is reviewing new Master Agreement and PA Template|
|Draft PA||Cisco or State has begun drafting or drafted unique State terms and conditions on PA Template|
|Negotiating PA||Cisco & State are actively negotiating PA terms and conditions|
|Executed PA||Cisco and State have fully executed PA|
Updated as of 6/24/15
The Partner Onboarding Process is an extensive process that typically takes several weeks to complete from start to finish before Partners are Authorized to Sell. There are several steps that are taken to ensure fair evaluation of all interested Resellers and as such, please note, the "Estimated Time Frame" is dependent upon several variables that could affect the estimated date. Please check back regularly as any changes to the Estimated Time Frame will be updated on the table below:
|Area||State||Est. Timeframe for Next Round||# of Slots Available||Application Due Date||Status||Additional Details|
|West||Alaska||October 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|West||California||July 2015||5||TBD||Internal Prep|
|East||Connecticut||April 2016||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|East||District of Columbia||March 2016||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|East||Delaware||October 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|East||Florida||April 2015||2||04/01/2015||Selection||FL AV Partners transition to NVP|
|West||Hawaii||October 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|West||Idaho||October 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|West||Iowa||Reached state cap limit||N/A||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding||Max # of Partners reached|
|East||Louisiana||November 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
|East||Michigan||July 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Internal Prep|
|4 Added||12/12/2014||Authorized to Sell|
|West||Nevada||July 2015||1||TBD||Internal Prep|
|2 added||3/13/2015||Authorized to Sell|
|East||New Jersey||July 2015||2||TBD||Internal Prep||Seeking Tier 3/4 focused Partners|
|West||Oregon||State determines when Partners are added||N/A||N/A||Not Currently Onboarding||State not adding Partners|
|East||South Carolina||ON HOLD||TBD||4/21/2015||Pending executed PA||Pending State direction on PA|
|West||South Dakota||July 2015||TBD||N/A||Internal Prep|
|4 added||1/12/2015||Authorized to Sell|
|West||Washington||August 2015||TBD||Not Currently Onboarding||Not Currently Onboarding|
Partner Onboarding STATUS KEY
|Pending Executed PA||Cisco is still in negotiations with the State on the Participating Addendum and cannot begin onboarding activities until the PA is executed|
|Internal Prep||Participating Addendum has been executed and CMO is working with the State and Cisco Sales team to determine the selection criteria.|
|Application||Application has been sent out to Partners; pending Partner Submissions; or submissions are being reviewed and finalized for final Partner Selection.|
|Selection||Final Partners selected and sent to the State for review and final approval. Partners will be notified only after approval has been received from the State to proceed.|
|Administrative||Selected Partners must pass all Legal and Financial due diligence checks; complete all Cisco and State required paperwork and requirements; and execute a USPSS.|
|Authorized to Sell||Selected Partners have completed all administrative onboarding requirements, has been or will shortly be published on the Cisco.com Website as an Authorized Reseller, and has received the official Cisco notice that they are Authorized to Sell.|
For any questions or inquiries regarding the new NVP contract, please send an email with the following details:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Related Participating State(s) inquiry is referencing
- Detailed inquiry/request