Converge Voice and Data
Transform your traditional voice-only trunk into a converged voice and data IP connection with Cisco Powered Managed Internet Protocol Trunking Services. These services use Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect your customer premises equipment (CPE) to your service provider's network. You can then support advanced network services.
Benefits of IP Trunking
These managed IP trunking services offer:
- Decreased costs by eliminating the need for expensive time-division multiplexing (TDM) CPE and support
- Faster installation and configuration with integrated interoperability testing
- Interoperability with SIP-based soft-switch network infrastructures
- Managed voice services
- SIP-based converged access to promote future service delivery (such as presence and mobility) and expand revenue
- Cisco network innovation to help ensure service quality, reliability, and flexibility
Products and Services
Integrated Services Platforms
- Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business (UC500)
Eliminate the need for multiple servers. Combine voice, data, video, security, and wireless.
- Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISR)
Optimize branch services into a single platform. Get consistent user experiences and a lower TCO.
- Cisco Unified Border Element
Get simple and cost-effective connectivity between independent unified communications, voice-over-IP, and video networks.
Unified Communications Products and Applications
- Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS)
Meet all your communications needs, from data and voice to video and wireless.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Get call processing for Cisco Unified IP Phones as part of a converged voice and data solution powered by a Cisco router.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
Use an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system. Get traditional telephony features and advanced capabilities.
Simplify the task of configuring, deploying, and administering the Cisco Smart Business Communications System.
The Cisco Powered Advantage
Cisco Powered is the industry standard for cloud and managed services. Cisco Powered services offer a comprehensive portfolio of best-in-class, flexible, and scalable solutions. You can accelerate time to value with assured performance that leverages continuous innovation.
Cisco partners undergo extensive certification and a third-party audit of their solutions. These steps help ensure that partners deliver superior levels of service, security, and 24-hour support so that you can connect with confidence.
To find a certified partner, go to the Cisco Partner Locator. Click Advanced Search and indicate your geographic location. Scroll down to select your Cisco Powered service or services. Click Search at the bottom of the page to view a list of local partners.
Connect with Confidence
Learn the benefits of Cisco Powered cloud and managed services.View Infographic
Expand Your Market Presence
Explore ways to migrate to the cloud without compromising business priorities. (PDF - 512 KB)Learn More
Free "Unleashing IT" Magazine
Get your complimentary, professionally printed copy of the Cisco Powered special edition.Order Now