Services for Service Provider
Deliver High Quality of Service
through Real Time Insight
A service provider saves the game and keeps fans cheering with help from Cisco's real-time insight, deep experience, and tools.
Transform Your Business
Learn about opportunities to improve operational excellence and business profitability.
The Case for Network Assurance
Learn about the function network assurance supports, and how it can be provided.
Give Your Customers an Exceptional Experience
Deliver the capabilities that let your customers communicate and connect faster and more reliably. It all starts with a strategy, roadmap, and scalable design.
- Support new and future requirements (PDF - 365 KB). Reduce deployment costs and delays (PDF - 380 KB). Create a flexible, resilient, scalable architectural foundation (PDF - 365 KB).
- IDEA Cellular improved customer satisfaction and saved US$1 million with a new solution designed and integrated by Cisco Services (PDF - 260 KB).
Monetize New Solutions Faster
Move to a next-generation network with more capacity and embedded intelligence. We can help you migrate network services smoothly while controlling costs and mitigating risk.
- Confirm your solution meets requirements before you implement it (PDF - 445 KB). Deploy with expert assistance (PDF - 410 KB). Speed migration and cutover (PDF - 385 KB).
- Savvis accelerated migration to a Cisco Unified Computing System and reduced risk through partnership with Cisco Services (3:34).
Get Better Performance at Less Cost
The simpler your architecture and operations are to manage and upgrade, the better you can contain costs. We can help, through software-enabled services together with expert support and guidance.
- Resolve problems quickly through award-winning technical support and automated contract management (PDF - 405 KB). Pre-empt potential problems through optimization (PDF - 331 KB). Simplify operations and accelerate adoption with real-time monitoring and management (PDF - 365 KB).
- An ICT company transformed their IT infrastructure from a cost center to a revenue generator with solution design, verification, training, and knowledge transfer (PDF - 291 KB).