Cisco Services for Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Protect Your Networked Resources
Continuously detect new threats on your network and protect your security investment.
Non-stop Network Security
This service provides protection updates and intelligence to identify fast-moving threats before they damage your business.
Maintain network uptime and availability by quickly resolving critical network issues with the included Cisco SMARTnet Service.
What You Get:
- Frequent threat intelligence and detection updates from the Cisco Global Security Intelligence organization
- Improved threat recognition accuracy with Cisco Global Correlation and Reputation filtering
- Detailed research on the latest threats and vulnerabilities using Cisco IntelliShield
- Continuous software upgrades for improved security, performance and device management
- Global 24-hour access to experts in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Self-help support through online communities, resources and tools
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call Home
Learn More About Intrusion Prevention System Services
- Learn about advanced monitoring for Intrusion Prevention System with the Remote Management Services for IPS At-A-Glance (PDF - 459 KB)
- Answer your questions with the Services for Intrusion Prevention System Q&A (PDF - 865 KB)
- Read more about the included Cisco SMARTnet Service
- Find out more about the Cisco Intrusion Prevention System