Cisco Services for Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Protect Your Networked Resources
Continuously detect new threats on your network and protect your security investment.
Non-stop Network Security
This service provides protection updates and intelligence to identify fast-moving threats before they damage your business.
Maintain network uptime and availability by quickly resolving critical network issues with the included Cisco SMARTnet Service.
This service is supported by the Cisco Global Security Intelligence organization, giving you access to Cisco's extensive knowledge base and threat defense expertise.
What You Get:
- Frequent threat intelligence and detection updates from the Cisco Global Security Intelligence organization
- Improved threat recognition accuracy with Cisco Global Correlation and Reputation filtering
- Detailed research on the latest threats and vulnerabilities using Cisco IntelliShield
- Continuous software upgrades for improved security, performance and device management
- Global 24-hour access to experts in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Self-help support through online communities, resources and tools
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day
- Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call Home
Learn More About Intrusion Prevention System Services
- Learn about advanced monitoring for Intrusion Prevention System with the Remote Management Services for IPS At-A-Glance (PDF - 459 KB)
- Answer your questions with the Services for Intrusion Prevention System Q&A (PDF - 865 KB)
- Read more about the included Cisco SMARTnet Service
- Find out more about the Cisco Intrusion Prevention System