Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Service (CMCS)
Maintain Compliance in Your Network
See how smart services align to your business environment.
What It Means To Be Compliant
See the benefits of an approach that uses software and automation to reduce risk.
The Cost of Compliance
Learn about the full economic impact in this Ponemon Institute report.
Why Compliance Management Matters
With today's many existing and new regulations it is critical that organizations have efficient, effective ways to manage risk and maintain compliance. Also, new privacy and protection laws require increased network security to protect devices and the flow of information. Studies show that companies investing in compliance initiatives typically have lower expenses and can reduce associated costs.
Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Service (CMCS) gives you:
- The ability to proactively manage regulatory, commercial, and organizational compliance
- Comprehensive capabilities aligned to specific industry standards
- Full integration with Cisco intellectual capital and focused support
You also get:
- Continuous updates to industry compliance standards and 2400 best practice guidelines
- Software image management
- Workflow management with customizable user roles
Gain Control of Compliance in Your Network
Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Service (CMCS) focuses specifically on addressing critical compliance and configuration needs across your network infrastructure. With better insight on network compliance, you can:
- Strategically address expanding compliance needs and change in your environment
- Resolve issues more quickly
- Achieve the highest levels of efficiency
Learn More About Compliance Management and Configuration Service
For a high-level description of CMCS, please see the Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Service At-A-Glance, and the CMCS At-A-Glance epub edition.
Get more detailed information in the Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Service Overview.
Register for a Smart Talk session to learn about Compliance Management and Configuration Service from a Cisco expert.