Cisco Support Community Releases Google Gmail Gadget
The Cisco Support Community recently developed a Google Gadget for Gmail, a way to extend the Cisco Support Community through your Gmail account. This gadget can smartly draw information from the Cisco Support Community and let you perform relevant actions based on the content of an email message, all without leaving your Gmail inbox.
To download the gadget, complete the following steps. (Note, you need a Google Apps account to download the gadget.)
- Go to Google App Marketplace.
- Search for Cisco Support Community.
- On the Search Results page, select Cisco Support Community Contextual Gadget.
- On the Cisco Support Community Contextual Gadget page, click Add It Now to add this Gadget to your domain.
Find out more
Your Support Website: Paying You Back in Time
Are you taking full advantage of your time-saving web and mobile refinements?
For example, have you...
- Logged in to the main support page and seen your personalized links to product content, software downloads and support cases?
- Checked out new model pages that put you one click away from information and support resources keyed to the specific product you own?
- Visited the download software area and used "My Download History" links to immediately start getting software at unprecedented speeds?
- Downloaded the latest iOS or Android Cisco Technical Support mobile app, which lets you quickly manage your open support cases and RMAs?
You'll see new enhancements in 2013 that reflect more feedback from users. For sneak peeks and quick visual tours, check the website "Support Highlights" area.